Hook up with guy I like; Do guys care what underwear?

A few weeks ago I was with a guy I liked (He's 30, I'm 24). I was wearing these cute panties but they are full-coverage butt ones... and might FEEL like "granny panties" since they cover everything. (I was wearing a skirt that night and didn't want to wear a thong or anything revealing in case i bent over.)

Anyway, we ended up making out while laying down and he put his hands down my pants and he tried to feel my butt cheeks but couldn't get to any skin because my underwear was covering everything. After a few seconds of feeling he just pulled his hands back out... (bad sign?) He didn't get to see the underwear (and see that they are actually cute) he just felt that they were... kind of big?

My question is- Is this a huge turn off to guys? I don't know if we will get a chance to hook up again but I really like him and don't want him to think I'm not sexy or that I don't wear sexy underwear. I just didn't that night. UGH I'm really annoyed by the situation! I had no idea we were going to hook up. I almost wish we hadn't now because I am so embarrassed.

What age are you cindyloo? I'm guessing that via my perspective you must be very young to even be raising this issue, never mind fretting over it. And I am guessing that he is very young and inexperienced as well or else your knicker-line would have been a mere inconsequential barrier to him.

I mean most guys would have to see granny pants to actually know they were granny pants and any bloke who expects every woman/girl that he meets to be wearing a thong or to have gone commando is just a complete @ssh*le. He's supposed to relish the challenge, apparently.

• Like 1

I'm a guy and quite a big fan of the granny panties. I'm sure that him pulling back wasn't because he was turned off by them.

• Like 1