broken heart

michael

to anyone who is out there

i have one question, where i like to get an answer. was i stupid or a fool not braking our relationship up? here is my story. please tell me what you think about it.

i believe that my relationship is not the one everybody goes through, or if it starts the same the person which would have to handle it would have broken up with her earlier. why i am saying this? just wait and read and you will know it.

i was (was, because we had to broke it up of different reasons, like moving away etc.) in a youth group where i had a lot of fun. i considered everyone in this group as my friend, some more some less, but every time we were together we had a lot of fun. then one day one of the members, manuel, brought his girl-fiend with. and although she was not with us from the beginning she was soon a better member than some others. we, the group, met us at least every weekend and i was always looking forward to it. the girl-friend of manuel is called sorina. i haven’t catched an eye on her from the first time i met her, but i liked being around her, because she was very funny. but as the time went by i started to feel more end more for her.

then after half a year we found out that manuel and sorina have broken up for 4 weeks. the next weeks it went on like nothing has happened, but the relationship between me and sorina had changed. we became better friends. we have told each other secrets only a few other guys knew or from her view no one knew. i told her about the one i loved in school and how i felt about it. yes i loved the one in my class, but i loved sorina more, only she didn’t knew. and she told me that sometimes she had sex with her ex and that she still loved him. so because of this the relationship had become even better than it was until then. one time we had a conversation about the problems we have and we sad in my room discussing till 3 a.m., although i had a test in math the next day. we didn’t only talked about our problems, we joked and we tickled and i said she should stop and i hold her tight (her arms) so she couldn’t move and i looked into her eyes and i thought "kiss her! show her how much you love her! but i didn’t and after my mother came in and shouted a little bit that we should stop, she left me. when the group met, we joked together, we helped each other in games with cheating and sometimes our feet met under the table and we started stroking the other ones feet. i should have recognized that she felt something for me and she should have recognized that i loved her, but we both didn’t and we both were distracted, because of the secrets we knew from each other. well, there was another one sorina met sometimes. it was sven my best friend and also a group member, and at a party from sven, the two were so often together and it looked like they were engaged. at the party it came to a point where sorina, sven and i were talking about how things were changing and i said: "yeah, because you two are engaged and i want to break up with my girl-friend (it would take too long to explain this, sorry). " and they said that they were not engaged, don’t ask me how i felt a that moment. but from this time on it seemed like they were thinking "hey, he has a good idea". they tickled each other and called themselves as brother and sister. and then a few days later they were really engaged. when i saw them hugging and kissing i felt jealous and i felt lonely, because i didn’t had a girl-friend at that time (i broke up with her). because sven and i are best friends, he told me about all the problems they had. he told about sorina that she cheated on him, because she slept with manuel. the reason why she did this was, that she had dreamed that she and manuel were together again and when she told manuel about it shortly after, it happened. but she told her fault sven immediately and with tears in her eyes. so, after 5 weeks they broke up, too.

after a pause of a few weeks we were together. i was so happy i cannot even put it in words. but even at the beginning we had problems. she even wanted to end our relationship but she didn’t after i talked with her. manuel was at the military because of compulsory military service and he was only at the weekends at home. after 1.5 month i thought she still loved him and told her about it and she confessed it. she told me that she loves me, but that she still loves me too. and when he would ask if she wanted to merry him, she would. tears were dropping out of her eyes and she cried and i said i could understand her (i really could) and i helped her stop crying. i felt really bad and after i spent the night with her i wanted to go home. but i loved her so much that i didn’t broke up. in september i was on a vacation with the class and i said to her that i the only thing i want was that she shouldn’t cheat on me. she answered that she couldn’t promise it. and then i said that she should at least tell me the truth when i am back. the whole vacation i thought about her and if she was cheating on me at the moment. when i was back it started to get worse, but she didn’t slept with him. we had a lot of serious discussions and she told me after a time that she hasn’t missed me while i was in malta. so as the time went by we met less and at the end broke up.

so, tell me what you think about it.

mike

thats not stupid always go with your true feelings

to anyone who is out there

i have one question, where i like to get an answer. was i stupid or a fool not braking our relationship up? here is my story. please tell me what you think about it. i believe that my relationship is not the one everybody goes through, or if it starts the same the person which would have to handle it would have broken up with her earlier. why i am saying this? just wait and read and you will know it.

i was (was, because we had to broke it up of different reasons, like moving away etc.) in a youth group where i had a lot of fun. i considered everyone in this group as my friend, some more some less, but every time we were together we had a lot of fun. then one day one of the members, manuel, brought his girl-fiend with. and although she was not with us from the beginning she was soon a better member than some others. we, the group, met us at least every weekend and i was always looking forward to it. the girl-friend of manuel is called sorina. i haven’t catched an eye on her from the first time i met her, but i liked being around her, because she was very funny. but as the time went by i started to feel more end more for her. then after half a year we found out that manuel and sorina have broken up for 4 weeks. the next weeks it went on like nothing has happened, but the relationship between me and sorina had changed. we became better friends. we have told each other secrets only a few other guys knew or from her view no one knew. i told her about the one i loved in school and how i felt about it. yes i loved the one in my class, but i loved sorina more, only she didn’t knew. and she told me that sometimes she had sex with her ex and that she still loved him. so because of this the relationship had become even better than it was until then. one time we had a conversation about the problems we have and we sad in my room discussing till 3 a.m., although i had a test in math the next day. we didn’t only talked about our problems, we joked and we tickled and i said she should stop and i hold her tight (her arms) so she couldn’t move and i looked into her eyes and i thought "kiss her! show her how much you love her! but i didn’t and after my mother came in and shouted a little bit that we should stop, she left me. when the group met, we joked together, we helped each other in games with cheating and sometimes our feet met under the table and we started stroking the other ones feet. i should have recognized that she felt something for me and she should have recognized that i loved her, but we both didn’t and we both were distracted, because of the secrets we knew from each other. well, there was another one sorina met sometimes. it was sven my best friend and also a group member, and at a party from sven, the two were so often together and it looked like they were engaged. at the party it came to a point where sorina, sven and i were talking about how things were changing and i said: "yeah, because you two are engaged and i want to break up with my girl-friend (it would take too long to explain this, sorry). " and they said that they were not engaged, don’t ask me how i felt a that moment. but from this time on it seemed like they were thinking "hey, he has a good idea". they tickled each other and called themselves as brother and sister. and then a few days later they were really engaged. when i saw them hugging and kissing i felt jealous and i felt lonely, because i didn’t had a girl-friend at that time (i broke up with her). because sven and i are best friends, he told me about all the problems they had. he told about sorina that she cheated on him, because she slept with manuel. the reason why she did this was, that she had dreamed that she and manuel were together again and when she told manuel about it shortly after, it happened. but she told her fault sven immediately and with tears in her eyes. so, after 5 weeks they broke up, too. after a pause of a few weeks we were together. i was so happy i cannot even put it in words. but even at the beginning we had problems. she even wanted to end our relationship but she didn’t after i talked with her. manuel was at the military because of compulsory military service and he was only at the weekends at home. after 1.5 month i thought she still loved him and told her about it and she confessed it. she told me that she loves me, but that she still loves me too. and when he would ask if she wanted to merry him, she would. tears were dropping out of her eyes and she cried and i said i could understand her (i really could) and i helped her stop crying. i felt really bad and after i spent the night with her i wanted to go home. but i loved her so much that i didn’t broke up. in september i was on a vacation with the class and i said to her that i the only thing i want was that she shouldn’t cheat on me. she answered that she couldn’t promise it. and then i said that she should at least tell me the truth when i am back. the whole vacation i thought about her and if she was cheating on me at the moment. when i was back it started to get worse, but she didn’t slept with him. we had a lot of serious discussions and she told me after a time that she hasn’t missed me while i was in malta. so as the time went by we met less and at the end broke up. so, tell me what you think about it. mike