My girlfriend cheated on me

Annonymous1993

My predicament may not be as serious as any of you here. I'm in a long distance relationship with a girl who has been my first love in a long time. This weekend she went to a have friends night out and one of her male friends made a move on her. He bite her on the neck while hugging her and that turned her on. It didn't get far her friend walk in while she was stroking the guys dick trough his clothing and she immediately regretted it. It could have been any guy it did not matter who it was. We've only been dating about a week and even though it was touching I can't help but feel the relationship is ruined by it because of our distances we haven't gotten a chance to meet yet. So since our relationship started the first guy's junk she has touched is not mine but his. She admits that if her friend had not walked in it probably would've gone further. We do cyber on occasion but I can't help but think about this whenever I think of biting her neck or touching her. This is the first girl in a long time that I've liked and I can't help but feel that if we ever do meet up this will be on both of our minds. What would you guys do?

P.s. The guy didn't know she was in a relationship

LonelyInsomniac

Whoa.

Well, you've been fooled once. Are you willing to bet you won't be fooled twice, no matter what kind of cards you're holding?

Sorry it turned out this way.

Cutiepie1976
...I'm in a long distance relationship with a girl who has been my first love in a long time...We've only been dating about a week and even though it was touching I can't help but feel the relationship is ruined by it because of our distances we haven't gotten a chance to meet yet. So since our relationship started the first guy's junk she has touched is not mine but his. She admits that if her friend had not walked in it probably would've gone further. We do cyber on occasion but I can't help but think about this whenever I think of biting her neck or touching her. This is the first girl in a long time that I've liked and I can't help but feel that if we ever do meet up this will be on both of our minds. What would you guys do?

P.s. The guy didn't know she was in a relationship

You've never even met? If I understand this correctly, you connected online only a week ago? How exactly is she your girlfriend? How could you be in love with her???

I think a bridge is missing its critter.

salparadise

I'm in a long distance relationship with a girl who has been my first love in a long time. [...] her friend walk in while she was stroking the guys dick trough his clothing and she immediately regretted it.

We've only been dating about a week and even though it was touching I can't help but feel the relationship is ruined by it because of our distances we haven't gotten a chance to meet yet. So since our relationship started...

Dude, you've been emailing, skyping, cybering or whatever for a week with some chick you met on the internet, and you have not even met in person. You need to correct your understanding of a few things... dating means you've been on dates. Relationship implies more than dating, usually exclusivity or commitment of some sort. Neither of these terms apply.

How do you know she was stroking this guy's dick? Did she tell you?

I think she's teasing, manipulating, and to her it's nothing more than a good old fashioned game of mind f*ck, and you're playing right into it. Cut your losses and move on. If you don't you're going to feel the crap you're feeling now times ten thousand. Don't be delusional.

I would like to know how you found out- if she told you about rubbing the dick?

Correct! You can hardly call it much of a relationship. Did you and her agree to a relationship? A relationship is a relationship regardless of distance, as long as it's agreed upon. Dating is when you are there to take her out.

If she agreed to a relationship, she just broke it. Leave her, ignore her. If someone cannot be loyal at a distance: they won't in person. It's only been a week. Not enough time for emotions to mature.

Make no mistake: we are not excusing her; she's whored around and showed you her true colors early on: I'd consider myself fortunate.

loversquarrel

Either:

1.) This is a joke...or

2.) You are soft as shyt in a tennis shoe.

I'm going with number 1.

BUNNIES!!!!

But, on the off chance this is real. You've never seen this girl in person...like...at all! You don't have a girlfriend, you have a pen-pal. Invest time and energy in a girl that lives around you. A person you can actually touch.