Im verry sick of woman Games!

Mcgyver

Hello everyone!

Im kida in a rut here on what to do. i meet this girl wich happens to be my neibor and i have liked her for a while but she alway's had a boyfriend. Then she broke up with him and he moved out. This is where the rut is. i have been out of the dating game for so long that i have lost my touch if ya know what i mean. (i dont have the ball's to tell her i like her) Well i started to bring my friend over to take them to the club becuse they(the neibors) have'nt been out in a while. Well i was hoping something would happen. It did'nt. so my friend out ogf now here tells here a couple of week's later that i like her when she starts dating her ex again. she walked up to me and say'd "All you have to do is ask". Then i say'd so will you go out on a date with me she say'd yes.

Well the day comes and neither of us have enough mony to go out so we decide to just go to a party with our friend's. The party sucked. After that day she has been like avoiding me and going over to her ex's house all the time. i decited to ask her what was going on with her and her ex. we then got down to if she was going to be me or him and she sayd "i guess I will have to choose between a boring or exciting life" She didnt meen that mean toward's me but towards her ex as if he is boring. Her ex is using her for sex and i dont know what to do or say. and i have been fealing really depressed cause to act's like she like's me but then she does'nt.

I guess im just lost.

Please Help!!~!!!!!

Mcgyver

Well, this points out the importance of stating your intentions...and you finally did.

Right now, all you can do is be patient. Just let her know that if the situation changes with her ex, you would enjoy going out with her. Then just drop it.

Let the ball be in her court. Say no more, do no more. Things are not going to be great forever between her and her ex. Whatever caused the initial break up will more than likely split them up again. If she's interested in you at the time, she'll certainly let you know.

Whenever people are going through breakups and reconciliations, it's not a time to get involved with them. Their thinking is dulled and confused. You need to give her time to realize exactly what she wants to do.

There's nothing better than patience in a circumstance like this. Just don't even worry about it or think about it until you hear from her. Meanwhile, there are a whole lot of other ladies out there who would love to go out with you and have a good time. You are NOT doing yourself a service by overlooking them.

Thank's

Well, this points out the importance of stating your intentions...and you finally did. Right now, all you can do is be patient. Just let her know that if the situation changes with her ex, you would enjoy going out with her. Then just drop it. Let the ball be in her court. Say no more, do no more. Things are not going to be great forever between her and her ex. Whatever caused the initial break up will more than likely split them up again. If she's interested in you at the time, she'll certainly let you know. Whenever people are going through breakups and reconciliations, it's not a time to get involved with them. Their thinking is dulled and confused. You need to give her time to realize exactly what she wants to do. There's nothing better than patience in a circumstance like this. Just don't even worry about it or think about it until you hear from her. Meanwhile, there are a whole lot of other ladies out there who would love to go out with you and have a good time. You are NOT doing yourself a service by overlooking them.
Thank's

one more point. Really do not say anything to her about her ex using her for sex, if shedoes not already know that then she will ask him and that would get you in the middle of the fights right now. it sounds like they are both to some extent using eachother.

they lived together so that tells me that it was a long relationship, shewill exhaust all resorts with him before doing a complete break up.

just wait it out, go out on other dates and have some fun.

best of luck

well update on the ex,

his girlfriend kept on calling here and i wasscared to tell her so i answered the phone afterthe 3rd call , went into another room and told her.

i told her first that i hope she understands where i am coming from and that i felt that i had to help as this is my daughters father. she told me that she understood and that she was not mad at me at all.

i ended up talking with him too and told him that he had to do something about his problem, this can not continue anymore. he started making the right phone calls yesterday after going home and talking to his girlfriend. i think that everything should be cool now with this or at least i hope.

thank you everyone fort he advise and support.

kimmi

One of the problems may have been that after you asked her out, you really couldn't take her out on a good date because of money shortages.

That does not look optimistic for the future to a woman. She may be thinking, "Whoah, if he can't even afford the first date, can I really depend on this guy to be my boyfriend? Does this mean that in the future I will have to pay when we go out if we are to do anything?"

one more point. Really do not say anything to her about her ex using her for sex, if shedoes not already know that then she will ask him and that would get you in the middle of the fights right now. it sounds like they are both to some extent using eachother. they lived together so that tells me that it was a long relationship, shewill exhaust all resorts with him before doing a complete break up. just wait it out, go out on other dates and have some fun. best of luck