Sent closure letter in different size sentences. Not fair!

Soulsearching29

Soulsearching29

As if I wasn't apprehensive enough, wondering whether i had written the right thing, wondering if it was all wrong because he is a guy and might see it as too long and / or too emotional ... As if it wasn't hard enough to press send knowing I might get zilch response back...

I sent the letter with different size sentences. I clicked on sent mail last night to re-read what i'd sent him, and some sentences are like size 12 and some size 9. I am good with a computer and this has never happened to me before. I imagine it is because I copied and pasted so much different sentences when getting advice here.

i tried to read it and it is not awful but what sticks out is not what I was trying to say, or the kind intent or the truthful words, but the fact that it's all big and small. I am so stupid ://///////

No answer back, obviously. !

Ps: for those who didn't see my initial post -Had a friendship and FWB with someone for 3 years. Last year was just close friendship. .. I'm in love with him, he is not in love with me. So I told him I have to stop seeing him as a friend, but didn't handle it well and did not act very clear and avoided him a bit, so he was hurt and confused because he didn't understand.

So yesterday sent this email i'm talking about in order to make it clear how I am feeling and that I am sorry and that I wish him well etc. But like I said the fact that it's @£$% up in different size sentences (i take small comfort that it is also not differents fonts lollll) is very pathetic and i feel so silly.

It's taken away from the whole point of the letter, it just looks pathetic now ://// so so stupid !!

• Author
Soulsearching29

nothing i can do. guess the point of my post is to make someone laugh. i shouldn't have sent the letter though, messed up or not, i just received from him a stupid one line response saying thanks and that he may respond one day.

i actually think on hindsight that him receiving that letter from him is going to make him forget all about me and think i am an emotional heavy person about things and not forgetting about him at all. that i will always be there, that i will not manage to keep NC.

Anyway i guess the whole point now is to let go and move on..

violettemor
nothing i can do. guess the point of my post is to make someone laugh. i shouldn't have sent the letter though, messed up or not, i just received from him a stupid one line response saying thanks and that he may respond one day.

i actually think on hindsight that him receiving that letter from him is going to make him forget all about me and think i am an emotional heavy person about things and not forgetting about him at all. that i will always be there, that i will not manage to keep NC.

Anyway i guess the whole point now is to let go and move on..

Dont get upset, don't be like me!!! Please, you will get nuts by thinking about it...I did the same thing that you did. Not once, 4 times! Imagine that 4 times!! For who? Not someone I was seeing for 3 years, someone I seen for much much less. My friends told each my letter was fabulous and really down to earth. Doesn't matter. He responded to me that he has some "feelings for me" each time, he didn't cut me off, unfortunately. And I think that is even worse then a blow off. Why? Because sometimes, even if your man answered the same as my guy did....You'd be happy for a while, then the same things would happen over and over again and you'll be even more confused. Its running in circles, its bad and nasty.

I mean look at me I am lost now! I am convinced that he likes me the same way. I am happy, then i get sad when he ignores me. It's like heroin. Then I think he plays me just to keep me as an option. I know I'll never be a priority in this guys life, ever. Because of circumstances in his lifestyle. I need to call it quits too.

So, be happy, I am sorry to say this but "he might respond one day"...You will see it's the best line you got from this guy, you will be sad now. You will be emotional, heavy, you might not talk to him and handle it ok or not. Just stay strong and write his line somewhere that reminds you what he thinks about those words.

You probably now think I am nuts, how can this be great?! But it is...I wished I got the same answer, I wouldn't be so f...up right now

• Author
Soulsearching29

hi violettemor

i dont know if you went back to this thread but i do kind of know what you mean. my good friend said something similiar today about his response.

the response was pretty gutless. did not leave me without confusion, as in the sense of if i should reply something to the effect of 'i wont wait for your reply! i m moving on. ' but then i decided not to. just to text or email again shows NOT moving on.

but his response to a heartfelt honest letter was 'thanks and maybe i will respond one day' is leaving me really angry. in fact before he responded i kind of geared myself up to a short or vague response, but that?!!?!

sigh.

violettemor
hi violettemor

i dont know if you went back to this thread but i do kind of know what you mean. my good friend said something similiar today about his response.

the response was pretty gutless. did not leave me without confusion, as in the sense of if i should reply something to the effect of 'i wont wait for your reply! i m moving on. ' but then i decided not to. just to text or email again shows NOT moving on.

but his response to a heartfelt honest letter was 'thanks and maybe i will respond one day' is leaving me really angry. in fact before he responded i kind of geared myself up to a short or vague response, but that?!!?!

sigh.

I know it sucks and I am really sorry about it! You will be fine eventually....

Look I will be honest. I sent one of the letters with all options open, I put my heart and soul into it indirectly. He didn't answer me for a week. I was so angry with him!! I also sent him a last letter saying goodbye and that I am so sad now, but that I will be fine (deperate email) yikes!

Then I get a text:"I didn't get anything."

I've felt like what is wrong with you?!?!?! are you messing with my mind?

I've sent it again (the first one), I didn't want to.

Then he said some things and lame exuses, while I was reading it. I was like WTF man?! Seriously?! His exuses was like a movie scenes...:laugh:

I don't know what happened next, he was ignoring my text or whatever. I got pissed off again and sent him direct email with all my emotions and what I think about him and how i think he is playing me and so on and so on! 1 and a half page in MS Word...nothing deperate, just brutal turth I said I should move on and that I am stupid for wasting my feelings on someone who doesn't appreciate them. That I want to find someone else instead who will.

What I got?!?!

5 sentences...I have feelings for you, I want to see you soon, what are you doing?

Seriously?! What was I suposed to think about that, I still don't get men.

LMAO, sorry I am writing you this to see how somethings are wrong and how you should be happy about what he wrote! There are messed up people in this world. Psychopats or guys who don't know how to communicate after someone sends them something like this.

Why don't you just send him this:"Baby it's ok, you don't need to respond anything, kiss &hugs, goodbye! I wish you all the best! :) " I'd be that kind of sarcastic, but this is just me.

I can tell you, yes sometimes people need to loose something to see what they've lost and it can take some time to balance themselfs out. I think that is really rare :(

Now focus on other things in life, get busy and it will be all ok. It's easier to move on when someone says ugly things to you directly in your face.

Hope you learnt something from my experience!