Help!!!!!!

gohan

Ok now this is a touchy subject. Whenever my girlfriend and I get intimate, i'm not always 100% hard. I'm like 75-80% up and hard. Is this a sign of E.D. Am i going impotent. Does the sex still feel good for the girl. She saids it's good but i see this look in her eyes. Can you guys help me and tell me if it's ok to have an erection 75-80% hard only.

What you are experiencing is not normal. There can be many reasons for not achieving a more complete erection.

You should first see a medical doctor for a complete physical examination and rule out all medically related causes such as diabetes, high blood pressure, heart or circulatory problems, etc. If you are taking any kind of medications or drugs whatsoever, ask the doctor how those might affect this.

If you check out completely healthy from a medical standpoint, then you should see a highly competent psychological counsellor. All medical reasons aside, failure to achieve a complete erection can be due to stress, performance anxiety, excessive masturbation, insufficient visual or sensory stimulation, and more. A very good psychologist can review your situation with you, help pinpoint the root cause, and help you rememdy your problem before it gets worse.

As far as how women feel about a less than erect penis, you'll have to wait for a female to respond to your post. But my guess is your girlfriend would very much appreciate you getting some help here.

She may say it's OK, but down the road she will start wondering if there is something wrong with her (maybe she is not attractive enough, she will think) and it can really hurt the relationship. So, getting checked out is a good idea. Maybe there is a blood-flow problem.

I had a friend who could not get hard because of a failed vasectomy. He showed his passion in other ways and was a very good lover. So there are ways to compensate. But you should still get checked out medically.

What you are experiencing is not normal. There can be many reasons for not achieving a more complete erection. You should first see a medical doctor for a complete physical examination and rule out all medically related causes such as diabetes, high blood pressure, heart or circulatory problems, etc. If you are taking any kind of medications or drugs whatsoever, ask the doctor how those might affect this. If you check out completely healthy from a medical standpoint, then you should see a highly competent psychological counsellor. All medical reasons aside, failure to achieve a complete erection can be due to stress, performance anxiety, excessive masturbation, insufficient visual or sensory stimulation, and more. A very good psychologist can review your situation with you, help pinpoint the root cause, and help you rememdy your problem before it gets worse. As far as how women feel about a less than erect penis, you'll have to wait for a female to respond to your post. But my guess is your girlfriend would very much appreciate you getting some help here.