i care about her but????

shreddedguy23

So i have known this girl since decemeber and im not gonna bore you with the details but, like two weeks ago we decided to be friends with benefits. We had sex and she got really wet and she was saying when my girls go out to hook up im gonna call you to hook up. She just got into the nursing program and i understand she needs to keep up her gpa but, i havent seen her since. She tells me shes always busy and stuff but she always got something. She says she still wants to be friends with benefits and its pissing me off because we never see each other or have sex. I got mad at her the other day because someone told me they saw her leave the room with some guy. This happened to be her girl bf. I brought it up today because of all the **** going on after i found out my uncle passed today. I told her i wasn't upset they madeout but, upset the hooked up because i look at it as if she wants to **** other people thats fine im done like she can hook up with other people because then its not really fwb more like hook-up buddies. I think im just gonna leave her alone all her friends say shes attached because one night she was saying that she liked me to her bf. Also she calls me and talks on the phone for 4 hours and also we **** u dont just **** ur friend. So, what should i do?

friends with benefits implies that there is no attachments, no emotional strings. Since you aren't in a relationship then she is allowed to hook up with other people. If it isn't working for you then either don't be friends with benefits and just go back to being friends, or talk to her and tell her you want to be more than just friends with benefits.

• Author
shreddedguy23

i did today and she was like i want to keep my options open. I look at it like this if im ****ing you why do you need to **** someone else. Its pointless than to be fwb shes just using you. I told her that and she was like i understad im not gonna do that but im not gonna hold myself back and i said once u **** someone else im done. I wanna stay STI free because i dont want to run around a **** everyone but i dont want a relationship. It sucks because i want to **** more than twice a week and i brought it up but she said im busy but in life you have to make time. I also thought it was weird because we consider ourselves bestfriends and she waned to have sex. I hear that when ur bestfriends and you start having sex that feelings always come because u have an emotional bond is this true??

you need to chill out, bro. FWB = hookup buddies. it's the exact same thing. there's no attachment, she can be with whoever she wants to be. she can leave any room with any guy at any time, and you can't say a word about it -- because you're JUST fwb (hookup buddies).

if you want more than that, you need to talk to her... otherwise, you need to get rid of this FWB relationship because it's obviously not doing what it's supposed to be doing. you're appearing to have some kind of feelings for this chick, and you're obviously jealous when you hear about her leaving with some other dude and not you.

so, make a choice.

• Like 1
i did today and she was like i want to keep my options open. I look at it like this if im ****ing you why do you need to **** someone else. Its pointless than to be fwb shes just using you. I told her that and she was like i understad im not gonna do that but im not gonna hold myself back and i said once u **** someone else im done. I wanna stay STI free because i dont want to run around a **** everyone but i dont want a relationship. It sucks because i want to **** more than twice a week and i brought it up but she said im busy but in life you have to make time. I also thought it was weird because we consider ourselves bestfriends and she waned to have sex. I hear that when ur bestfriends and you start having sex that feelings always come because u have an emotional bond is this true??

It seems like you are hoping for this to lead to something more than just f***ing twice a week. She doesn't want a relationship, honestly it seems like you do. It also seems like you are forming an emotional attachment, or you are hoping that it forms, and she isn't at all. So you guys both want different things, either be satisfied with the fwb situation or cut it off.

you need to chill out, bro. FWB = hookup buddies. it's the exact same thing. there's no attachment, she can be with whoever she wants to be. she can leave any room with any guy at any time, and you can't say a word about it -- because you're JUST fwb (hookup buddies).

Yeah, this.

Also, you don't get to demand that she has sex with you at least twice a week and it's kind of crappy to give her an ultimatum like "If you sleep with someone else, I'm done with you." She's not your girlfriend. It's not your place to expect anything of her. She told you she wants to keep her options open. Take it or leave it.