does he miss me?

Soulsearching29

Soulsearching29

i mean if i think about him about 3 or 4 times an hour, he must think about me a bit right ??? does he want to text me but doesn't, or can these thoughts really only be this one sided

• Author
Soulsearching29

does anyone have any thoughts on this? i know you dont know the guy but in general....... can you miss someone very much all the time and the other person not at all ? we used to have a two sided feeling situation so i am not deluding myself or anything but now i dont know

would help to know that he is also having me on his mind a lot like he is on mine.

pointless buy hey would help. (although dont say yes just to make me feel better)

Obsessively thinking about someone doesn't obligate that person to obsessively think about you in return.

I've read your entire backstory with this guy and can confidently conclude that he has moved on from you. Feelings can change when you least expect it.

MissIndependant

I don't think you can say he doesn't think of you. How do you know?

I think about my guy all the time but I don't send him a quick text everytime to tell him. I smile and keep going about my day.

I think you are overthinking this way to much and this is coming from an overthinker.

Calm down, take a deep breathe and before you completely self implode try to start thinking about something else.