In love with my FWB... !!

perfectlytrapped

perfectlytrapped

This is all my fault!!!! I have a fwb...and to make it worse...he's a coworkers

..even worse I was in love with him months before sex!! We hung out all the time and I was secretly in love with him (which I still am).we would be out together and he would tell ppl that I was his "sister".that really got under my skin...I always let it go...

one day all of a sudden he started flirting with me everyday at work...and I always had a confused look(its what I least expected)after awhile I got used to the flirting...I never flirted back...I just blushed....he would show up to work saying he missed me...or say things like "you can't run from true love"...and still I wouldn't flirt back!!!

NEW YEARS EVE night is when it all started...THE SEX!!! Phenomenal...and still is!!but since the sex started...THE flirting at work ended...which is cool with me.....but when we got together alone the chemistry is out of this world!!! I know I love this guy...there is no doubt...I would do anything for him....we work together so well...and I think even better since we've been sleeping together!!I swear I will kick ass for this dude....he can never do wrong in my eyes!! I don't let another worker upset him...because I that would make me want to defend him....our coworkers and boss have no idea..not one person...they know we hang out from time to time...but we all do....

but ok Im really scared to ask him where we are going....I even try to talk to or date other guys but I have no desire and I always compare them to him....but I do want to start distancing myself fro m him..why??? Although I love him and would like to start something....I know he isn't ready for me....he won't be any good for me!! And Idon't want to waste anymore of my time...Im 29...time to settle down...I just need to find the desire to date other ppl!!

I've been in this position. I had a guy i have had history with and for a year and a half i fell for him. I knew he fell for me to but because he got hurt before he never wanted anything. Basically you have to let him go, the more you give them sex the more they just keep you around for that. Your 29, I'm 25. We can't have a relationship like that if you want to settle down. Its the hardest thing you will ever have to do, trust me on that. But when you find a better guy who can give you everything, thats when you will be happy you let go.

coffeebean201

It is up to you.

Is he as excited about you as you are about him?

Make sure you always look good, even if he fades out of your life.

• Author
perfectlytrapped

Thnx y'all...as much as I do want to let him go...I find it so hard....I feel like I rather have him around until I start actually dating someone....but having him around is keeping me from dating....smh

The other day he kinda got into his feelings and said to me..."you have someone else don't you??"....he said this because he thought I was turning down the sex...but he misunderstood...know u just might have been his ego!... Poor me...I need a reality check lol

It's best to walk away as you'll end up hating him. I'm in a similar situation. Althought I'm fond of him at one point I couldn't stand to be around him. The sex maybe great but if you want to settle down then it's best to move on and his not said he wants to settle down with you! Unless he says that move on. He doesn't want to share you with anyone.

Are you sure you two are FWBs? IMO, being co-workers, hanging around and having sex he knows you have feelings for him by now. I feel he is using you. Run away from him.