it's so hard not to recieve a text from him

Soulsearching29

Soulsearching29

i know its stupid but i feel so unloved that he doesnt even send an i miss you text on my phone, not even a 'kiss' or something.

i stopped seeing him as a friend because i had strong feelings for him, so i am in NC and am not contacting him ON PURPOSE, but for him he hasn't even sent me anything

i guess that means he doesnt care at all and isnt even thinking about me :(((

maybe he dosent want to hut you/make it harder for you by texting you?

He could think he's doing the good thing!

• Author
Soulsearching29

dont think it is that because he sent me a link to job last week. just think he thinks about me A LOT LESS than i think about him.

he wasnt right for me, i want to be in love with a proper bf, not a 3 year fwb .. he had waaaay too many women friends that he kept interested. he was terrified of commiting to anyone, at the same time had real emotions for me and a few others in the last 3 years.

i want to move on and i was doing soooo good!!! then i saw him the other day (by accident, on the bus) and saw how easy and casual he was and then the fact that i got no text after.. and its kind of put me into a sadness a depression (im comfort eating too which i hate because ill ed up looking awful and it maes me feel more depressed and lethargic)

just feel unloved. wish there was just any kind of sign. in the past when we stopped talking he would text something after about 4 or 5 days like (cant get you out of my mind. sorry) or something, this time nothing.

but hey this time i am meant to be moving on for good and i will, so its pointless anyway, just makes me feel like sh+t.

Moving forward is a process; the pain takes time to heal. Just take it day by day.

You can at least be assured that you'll receive emotional support here on LS (I know I have); feel free to ask any questions that come up so you can continue to receive effective guidance on your journey.

Also very important: love starts from within.