He flirts and sleeps at other girls homes

My boyfriend of three months says he's serious about me, and tell his mum and best friend that I am someone good to settle with. So he wants to be with me. Recently we had a fight as I found out that he was staying overnight at another girls house, but he tells me that he isn't sleeping with them. His mad that I went through his phone messages.

I need to know what you think:

• is it ok for him to stay overnight at another girls house?

Depends on the context.

If he knew the girl in question since they were little kids and she's literally like a sister to him, i guess it would be borderline ok.

• is it normal for 'just friends' to do that? He says knowing that girls have a thing for him, he thinks its a confidence booster by being a cocktease and being just friends with them.

Some consider it normal.

Guys [or even girls] who get a high off the attention of others do not make good relationship material.

• He randomly adds girls on FB
  • He goes to the movies 1-on-1 with girls

I would be scared right now.

• He has slept with some of the girls he hangs out with, FB prior to meeting me (but he says he has not since we been together)

I believe him when he says he hasn't slept with the girls, but am I just being naive, all my friends are thinking I'm too weak and an idiot for believing him. But I want to be with him, what do you think? Can he be a good guy whilst doing all that? Should I try or let it go?

I think you have some very smart friends.
  • Like 1
  • Author
missmiss123

Thank you... not one person has said what I wanted to hear... but thank gosh for that! I really needed to hear this... and the funny thing is... I've realised now, and have let go. No point holding on to him ... and recently met this amazing guy who seems quite serious about me :) :)

• Like 1

Yeesh. That sounds completely disrespectful towards you, even if he is telling the truth about it.

How would he feel if you were hanging out one on one, sleeping in beds with your former friend with benefits? I mean, really, cmon!