? Translating Guy Speak ?

emuchic

curlygirl40

OP I'll tell you one of my embarassing stories and it might make you feel a little better.

There was a guy I went on a handful of dates with last fall who basically went AWOL after we slept together. I was crushed (felt so stupid for sleeping with him so soon).

He was a little bit texty with me for the first few days (but the pattern had completely changed so I knew he was no longer interested) then just dropped off. I had sent him one or two breezy 'hey, how was your day?' type of texts and he wasn't responding at all.

I decided to delete his number from my phone to stop me in a weak moment from texting him for a third time with no response. Call me what you will (I call me brilliant!!! lol) but when I do this (delete a guy's number) I always write down the last 4 digits of his number so if he does text in the future at least I know who it is and can choose to answer or not, but at least his number isn't in my phone.

I had the screen up about to delete him and writing down those numbers at the same time when my hand slips and I called him!! At some ungodly hour of the morning.

I wasn't looking at my phone at the time since I was writing the numbers down so I have no idea how many times it rang before I hung up.

Ugh!!

:-) Chin up!! Keep us posted.