Urge of cheating?

Hey everyone,

So i explained in a past thread my current situation with my girlfriend. Long story short, she moved cross country to be near her family, we were in a long distance relationship for a few months before she left me for another guy.

About a week ago we decided to try things again. Although she lied to me about that relationship.

she claims they were "just friends" but his facebook shows they were together the entire time we were apart as a couple.

And knowing how sexually she is, i hate to think of her sleeping with him.

Now that we're back together i dont feel the same about her as before. I love her but not the same as before the break up.

Now that i have caught her in lies, i feel more distrust. Maybe even angry.

Although lately i've been having urges of sleeping with another girl. Is this normal?

Not once, in the almost two years that we were together, did i ever think about sleeping with another women. i loved her to death. But know i've been having the urge to just have a one night stand and let it be.

Am i just angry at my girlfriend for leaving me for another man that i want to "get back" at her?

Any advice or opinions are welcome.

Not once, in the almost two years that we were together, did i ever think about sleeping with another women. i loved her to death. But know i've been having the urge to just have a one night stand and let it be.

Am i just angry at my girlfriend for leaving me for another man that i want to "get back" at her?

Any advice or opinions are welcome.

If she lied to you, and if you're angry and want to "get back" at her, perhaps you guys should break up. Revenge isn't a healthy thing to bring into a relationship. If you want to sleep with someone else, go ahead, but end things with your girlfriend first.

• Like 3