analyze this, am I over analyzing.

Rageaholic

I am currently have been seeing a physiotherapist who I fancy, but I'm not sure if she likes me also the same way I do.

I have been seeing her for a month and a half now on a weekly/biweekly basis, so I dont get to see her that much. Situation is that she is my sisters friend and she is 5 years older than I.

She did catch me looking at her when she was with another client, and she winked back. She also sometimes winks at me during a conversation. Is this just a friendly gesture.

For some reason her tone of voice is changing to my "goofyness" and I sortuv like it. The last time I met her she was writing a letter for me and after writing it she passed it to me, I said thank you she walked behind me then touched my left arm with her hand.

She has already brought up a few times that I am quite fit, and that I am the most knowledgeble patient when coming into therapy. Furthermore she has commented on my neckless and my hair.

The problem is she has already mentioned her ex a few times since I started seeing her, but No information at all about him, and she does not seem extatic when she brings it up.

What should I do next time I see her? Does she like me? Im thinking I have to make my move next time I see her b4 I dont see her again, I am healing..... Am I analyzing this signs too much or are they really nothing.

I doubt she's treating you differently from other patients. People in these professions are often very friendly. Don't mistake it for anything more.