Boyfriend going to a partyy

I can't go to the party because i'll be working, and even if i wasn't working. I don't think I would be allowed to go because I don't know this girl.

But, my boyfriend does for some quite time, and he did want me to go, but heyy I gotta make $$MONEY!

So, here my issue... it's sweet sixteen party. So, I doubt there will be booze.

But I know there will be plenty of girls. My boyfriend tends to be... "overly" friendly. Oh shoot, FLIRTY! There. I said it. If there vaginas he WILL flirt, and even ask for numbers...

But what I don't know won't hurt, right?

All I know if I see a new number on his phone, see him constantly on his phone, and asking for pics from girls, for SURE I want an open relationship, or NO relationship.

What's the dilemma? You need money and have to work. He flirts, gets numbers and pictures, and you're okay with it. Sounds win-win to me.

You should insist on boundaries in your relationship. Flirting is normal but getting numbers starts to imply he has intentions. Kissing another girl should mean you two are over.

BTW, If you didn't have to work he should want you to come as a couple, and his friends should understand you're a package deal.

Have boundaries. You don't have to look like the "cool girlfriend" who lets her boyfriend do whatever.

If something bothers you, communicate it, or don't put up with it.

• Author
You should insist on boundaries in your relationship. Flirting is normal but getting numbers starts to imply he has intentions. Kissing another girl should mean you two are over.

BTW, If you didn't have to work he should want you to come as a couple, and his friends should understand you're a package deal.

So, it would had be okay for me to come?

I wouldn't have been overly... needy?

• Author
Have boundaries. You don't have to look like the "cool girlfriend" who lets her boyfriend do whatever.

If something bothers you, communicate it, or don't put up with it.

Ok!

Boundaries! How do I make them? And I am being serious about this too.

Because I don't want to seem... controlling, or be beggared.

In most all of my relationships I have try to be the "cool" girlfriend, but I can't lie... it does drive me insane with jealous.

It's so difficult!