problem and solution?

embarassed

I have a problem that when I get an erection my penis gets bent pretty badly. I am a virgin and well, first of all I am concerned if this will hurt me when it comes to when I have sex. I looked around on the internet a little bit lately for information and I'm guessing that this might be Peryones. Does anyone know much about this or where I could find help? It makes me really ashamed. I would be afraid how a girl would react to it.

Also, one other thing is that I have these white spots/bumps on my penis. They are usually where a hair is coming out. But, I have read a little bit on this subject too and it sounds that it is Quite normal. I guess I am just asking for any information or opinions about this. And like I said, I never had sex or oral or anything, so I Don't see how it could be any std. Also, I am about 20 yrs. old. I have noticed this second symptom for years, probably since soon after or during puberty.

The first one, I don't think I really noticed it untill maybe two years ago. Also, sometimes if I try to push it the other way to "unbend it" it will make a pop like sound and it will shift a little the other way. Please someone help me out.

embarassed

But don't try to force your penis to unbend by itself, you can really hurt yourself that way. Variations in how a penis will slant (some guys are lefties, some are righties) are as normal as women having breasts of two different sizes (I read that most women have at least a 1/2 size difference in the breasts).

See your general practitioner (doctor) and ask for a referral to a urologist.