Both of us, Jealous

StillChillinCookie

I'm 19, I moved out of my dads house about a year ago, into my boyfriends house. We're now engaged and live in another state far away from my old friends. I have a friend, her name is well, we'll call her Mac for short. She has 3 kids, a single mom. She's a wonderful person and I love her to death.

My boyfriend has friends... No kids, around his age. We're both jealous of eahother. He's jealous of Mac because he thinks that I've cheated on him with her. He's never said he's jealous. But the front he puts on is quite disturbing. I think she's a very attractive woman. But, I'm um....Kinda straight, and he's um kinda my fiance. (dummy)...

Anywho. I told him today that I was jealous because he has friends that are closer to his age and they don't have kids. He went out tonight and that just set me off. I don'

t know why I think the only reason why might be the fact that it's a Sat night and I have Macs kids over (she's working and I babysit for her once a week) and the fact that they're watching a boxing game....I love boxing why can't I go? 3 of them. I have been so jealous I started drinking again so far, the rest of my Kaluah and a bottle of Olde English. I don't know what's up. Can someone give me some pointers for both our sakes...Him towards Mac and what I should say to calm him down. And for me not to be jealous of his friends. I've been tellin myself since he left tonight....Let him go out and have fun, he's a guy, he likes guy things (same as I do), he needs guy time, blah blah....But I'm so freggin jealous.

It also feels like he dosn't want me to have friends sometimes...He gets an attitude when I smile at people. For cryin' out loud, I'm 19, still a kid and I have no friends here. Besides Mac. And we can't even go out because she has kids, we hang out at her place.

And why do men get jealous when other men check out their women? He gets so pissed.

• Author
StillChillinCookie

Mac wants to go out on fri night for a girls night out...I thought my fiance would get upset, so I asked if we could make it a double date instead of a girls night...I'd like a girls day out, this is the first time that we've been able to actually go out without the kids. I want to talk to him about his jealousy without p'n him off. And without him trying to p me off in return.