problem with trust

My boyfriend and I have been together 3 years, He is a flirt, but I dismiss a lot of things thinking it is just his personality. I need some feedback on something I just cannot have a resolution to. we have a mutual friend that we both decided to drop because of lying and charactor flaws. we even changed our phone numbers because of her (michelle). about a week after this decision, I decided to spend an evening with another friend. Upon returning home, my guy (Ken) was in his shop with Michelle. I was shocked. He said she just came over to get something she had left. I looked at his phone and saw that he had called her several times late the night I was gone. Now she is calling him nonstop and texting him to meet here up the street. I caught him texting her with sexy messages several months ago, but I let it go. I now have some serious trust issues. i need advice

These are the kind of dicks that make others look bad. Blame it on his personality, blame it on his lust - whatever it is, you are in denial and you need to speak with him about this ASAP. Don't be a doormat.

Girl, you have trust issues for a reason. Hes given you a ton of reasons not to trust him.

Id dump any guy who sent sexual messages to another girl. He would dump you if you did that with a guy. Very few men would tolerate that sort of behavior and women tend to tolerate this and I have no idea why. Id take it as a life lesson that a guy who does stuff like this cannot be trusted.

Stop being a doormat and excusing his behavior. You need to find the strength inside of you to leave him.

Where are the women with good self esteem????

• Like 1

He is a flirt, but I dismiss a lot of things thinking it is just his personality.

You might want to reconsider this way of thinking.

• Like 1

Have you ever talked to him about this?

Sometimes, when you tell your boyfriend «baby, when you do this, it makes me very uncomfortable», he stops.