My Girl and her EX

My GF of 8 months keeps hanging out with her EX of 3 years.

SHe claims they are friends, and she does not want to lose him after being with him for 3 years. But it is annoying the hell out of me. She goes shopping with him sometimes, allows him to pay for her mobile phone bills. When I confont her about this she says : "Can I stop him?"....

I know I might be little selfish, but I just don't like her hanging out with a guy who she slept with for 3 years. I asked her to choose either between me or him, and she said whoever makes her choose, looses her....

She claims her EX is the ONLY friend she has. Am I paranoic???

I just don't like this f@#&er to be around her.

Hello Loui,

Read the replies to JAG's post right below yours. It deals

with the same topic.

Don't let this girl push you around and get away with it.

If he's paying her mobile phone bill, it's probably because there are many calls from her to him on there.

Who is she dating? Him or you??? After 8 months, she needs to get over him and move on with her life. But it looks like she's not over him and she's not ready to truly break up with him. Tell her you will NOT put up with this.

And when she tells you that whoever makes her choose, loses her....you tell her that it won't be a big loss.

After 8 months, she's not going to change unless she realizes how inconsiderate she's being. I would leave her. If she sees that she made a mistake, and she'll probably realize that when you leave her, then she may come running back to you.

But by then you will probably have found a girl that still isn't best buddies with her ex.

I just don't like this f@#&er to be around her.

Sometimes this works out OK, but a break up is a break up. Seeing him once in a while or talking to him on the phone occasionally is one thing...but letting him pay her cell phone bill is way out of line.

I don't think this is a good thing for your relationship and you need to tell her that.

She is a free woman and can do what she pleases so you really can't control what she does...but you do control yourself so you'll have to deal with this accordingly.

I just think this friendship with her ex is just a bit too chummy.

It sounds like she is playing you big time. That phone bill paying stuff is very fishy. She can stop him from paying her bills if she wants to, that is a very lame excuse: "Can I stop him?"

You might want to find out what else she is doing with him. I have never experienced a case where an ex came back just to be friends. They always want more intimacy than that. So, look into it a little deeper and see how true she is being to you.

Sometimes this works out OK, but a break up is a break up. Seeing him once in a while or talking to him on the phone occasionally is one thing...but letting him pay her cell phone bill is way out of line. I don't think this is a good thing for your relationship and you need to tell her that. She is a free woman and can do what she pleases so you really can't control what she does...but you do control yourself so you'll have to deal with this accordingly. I just think this friendship with her ex is just a bit too chummy.