I need advice during NO CONTACT stage...

KnightInShiningArmor

KnightInShiningArmor

Ok it has been 13 days since I have contacted my ex of 3 and a half years. I see her away messages at night saying she is staying the night with the new guy she is dating. They both go to the same college.

Anyways she called me three times while I was at a party. I was with my friends and I think she knew I was in the same town she was. I didn't call her back and she didn't leave a message. I am not sure why she called but she messaged my friend on instant messenger asking him if he was going to be in town again because her and her roomies are throwing a big birthday party for her friend Satruday night. So one of the reasons she may have called was to invite me to that party. If that's the case then that is kinda weird because she has said she needs time apart to figure out things for herself, plus she will be there maybe with her new boyfriend, PLUS it will be my birthday too. My friends and I are not going to go of course, but I was suprised that she called. SO WHAT DOES EVERYBODY THINK ABOUT THAT???

Also she might call for my birthday or send me a card and I don't think I am gonna call her back...I still have my pride..what do u people think??????

yeah... who broke with who?

i really envy you people. why? coz even if uv broken up, u still have the chance of seeing or talking to each other as friends...