i need some serious advice

hey i just need anyone and everyone's best advice on how to know if that guy you want likes you back. i know that this probably sounds really immature to some of you, but it's so hard to know sometimes that i want an outside opinion. if you need more details to what's happening, say so. thank you so much!

....just so we can all know if you should go for it.

hey i just need anyone and everyone's best advice on how to know if that guy you want likes you back. i know that this probably sounds really immature to some of you, but it's so hard to know sometimes that i want an outside opinion. if you need more details to what's happening, say so. thank you so much!

Every guy shows this differently. That's why women were given intuition. There are some very obvious signs, like when a guy asks you out, and some not so obvious, like when you look over at him and catch him staring at you.

If a guy asks you out more than a few times and enjoys being with you and doing things with you, he likes you. If he just keeps his distance and just looks at you, he may just like the way you look or be too shy for more.

I don't recommend you give a lot of time to guys who are very shy. Oh, yeah, it's cute and all. But at the end of the day, ladies want a man who is a man, who is confident, who knows what he wants and is not to shy or scared to go after it.

I guess to boil all this down to one sentence, if you have to wait around and guess whether a guy likes you or not, don't count on him too much.

Tony, thank you so much. Your answer was very helpful and I think there are a lot of things happening in our relationship that you mentioned. Now I know what to make of the things like catching him looking at me, talking to me and hanging around, things like that. He's not shy at all so I'm really glad you said that. I'll still wait for more signs, but I have a lot more of an idea now. I'm still open for advice from anyone else if they wanna give it. Thanks!

He hangs aroung you a lot, finds reasons to talk with you, says complimentary things, brings you little gifts, finds articles in magazines that might interest you. . . those are some ways guys have shown interest in me.

Tony, thank you so much. Your answer was very helpful and I think there are a lot of things happening in our relationship that you mentioned. Now I know what to make of the things like catching him looking at me, talking to me and hanging around, things like that. He's not shy at all so I'm really glad you said that. I'll still wait for more signs, but I have a lot more of an idea now. I'm still open for advice from anyone else if they wanna give it. Thanks!