Does my really good friend like me?

This year we been talking to each other a lot. She has been reallyyy flirty with me one twitter lately too. My one friend said not to go for her because she thinks she is being flirtatious. A few days ago she posted a pic up on twitter of a poem she wrote in class about me. Although it was a circle poem where multiple people wrote on it. The first sentence she wrote tho and it started with (my name) is a man of beauty. Then the tweets caption was with all caps and at the end had a <3. She has been tweeting lately she been really happy and the day before she tweeted that pic she said that and the next day she tweeted the pic. I replied back to the pic and after she replied back she tweeted a :). She tweeted yesterday how am I so lucky and her best friend said your welcome and things. Although if she did like me I would think she would text me first or something right? I'm asking this cause I wanna text her and ask her if I could go for her best friend which she twitted yesterday to her and said we just need to find someone new for you! But I don't wanna if she likes me but I don't think she does. I like her and her BFF. My friend said him and her wrote that poem because the teacher really likes me and I asked him if she likes me and he said no she doesn't or atleast that's what he thinks. Also she IS the hottest girl in school. What should I do?

I'm just as confused as you are! You have so many people popping in and out of your story it is hard to tell who from who. I would say, stop your tweating, texting and facebooking and just go up to her after class and ask her out the old fashioned way... face to face! Screw the consiquences. Worse case scenerio is she flat out denies you, oh well, move on... best case scenerio is she says yes, and now you are with the hottest girl at school. You really aren't losing anything if she says no, but you gaining everything if she says yes. so you have nothing to lose. Grow a pair and ask her out!