LOVE - how can you tell?

love goddess

How can you tell if somebody loves you? Are there any signs to show that your'e in love.

What do guys do to show they love you?

What can I do, to show I love him?

BTW I'm not talking about gifts or love poetry or anything......I want to know if my bf loves me, so I need help with signs.

Thanx

signs are a difficult thing to interpret. some people can love deeply, yet hardly show it on the surface or through actions. everybody is different.

it depends on how long you've been seing each other too. if it's been a few weeks, it's probably still at that infatuation stage. if it's been a few months, maybe. if it's a been a year - i'd be asking him for sure!

you don't want to be too premature with telling someone you love them. you need to really feel it and know that it is love before you say anything.

but i will say from experience, that you usually know when you're both at that point. i can't explain how, but you feel it there. i know my ex and i just got frustrated with saying "i really, really, really like you" because we knew it was love but were too afraid to say it first.

it's always a nervewracking thing telling someone you love them for the first time. if you know in your heart you love this guy, if you know it's gone past infatuation and you've been together for a while, why don't you tell him how you feel? someone has to say it first.

How can you tell if somebody loves you? Are there any signs to show that your'e in love. What do guys do to show they love you? What can I do, to show I love him? BTW I'm not talking about gifts or love poetry or anything......I want to know if my bf loves me, so I need help with signs. Thanx

If you don't know that he loves you then he probably doesn't. You get a feeling inside when someone loves you. The atmosphere around you and them is different. It is hard to pinpoint, but you know it!!!

You are right, it is not about gifts and poetry, though those things are a bi-product. It is that feeling in the heart that someone really cherishes you.

signs are a difficult thing to interpret. some people can love deeply, yet hardly show it on the surface or through actions. everybody is different. it depends on how long you've been seing each other too. if it's been a few weeks, it's probably still at that infatuation stage. if it's been a few months, maybe. if it's a been a year - i'd be asking him for sure! you don't want to be too premature with telling someone you love them. you need to really feel it and know that it is love before you say anything.

but i will say from experience, that you usually know when you're both at that point. i can't explain how, but you feel it there. i know my ex and i just got frustrated with saying "i really, really, really like you" because we knew it was love but were too afraid to say it first. it's always a nervewracking thing telling someone you love them for the first time. if you know in your heart you love this guy, if you know it's gone past infatuation and you've been together for a while, why don't you tell him how you feel? someone has to say it first.