WILL IT CHANGE THINGS?

Eponine

I love him. I love him. I love him.

Everytime I see my boyfriend I want to tell him. I'm scared he doesn't feel the same way.

Let me ask a question. Has anyone ever been in a situation where their boyfriend/girlfriend has told them they love you, but you don't feel that way about them?

I mean, if I feel it, shouldn't I be honest and say it? Do you think it would change my realtionship a great deal if I told him, and he didn't say it back because he didn't feel it? Would it make things incredibly awkward, should it really make any difference?????

It really depends on how long you've been seeing your guy and how tight the two of you are. If you've been seeing him two or three months and you know him well, you shouldn't have to ask the question.

On the other hand, you should never be in a relationship where you can't be honest and open with your feelings. If you really love this guy, tell him. If he can't handle it, you need to find out.

His reaction will depend on his experience and his age. A lot of younger dudes don't know how to react with maturity. But you really need to let him know because not doing so is setting the relationship up for a big lie. If he's not headed in the same direction you are, you will put yourself in for some big hurt.

It really depends on how long you've been seeing your guy and how tight the two of you are. If you've been seeing him two or three months and you know him well, you shouldn't have to ask the question. On the other hand, you should never be in a relationship where you can't be honest and open with your feelings. If you really love this guy, tell him. If he can't handle it, you need to find out. His reaction will depend on his experience and his age. A lot of younger dudes don't know how to react with maturity. But you really need to let him know because not doing so is setting the relationship up for a big lie. If he's not headed in the same direction you are, you will put yourself in for some big hurt.

yes !!yes!!yes!!

listen to tony tell him you love him maybe he feels the same way and also afraid to tell you this fi nothing els

will make your realationship stronger if does not feel the same way then he will know that he must work harder to love you to fi he is a real guy

best of happyness to you and your boyfriend

enjoy yuor weekend

You can tell him in a light way and don't leave a heavy pause showing that you demand that he answer you back. Also, don't be devastated if he doesn't say he loves you back. Some people come from families where they just don't say "I love you." They believe that actions speak louder than words and can be very loving without actually coming out with the statement, "I love you."

yes !!yes!!yes!! listen to tony tell him you love him maybe he feels the same way and also afraid to tell you this fi nothing els will make your realationship stronger if does not feel the same way then he will know that he must work harder to love you to fi he is a real guy best of happyness to you and your boyfriend

enjoy yuor weekend