can I trust my husband??

Miss Kitty

I forgot to mention that my husband travels during the week, but he got home at 4am & made hot, passionate love to me. However, I still think he has been lying to me about the amount of time he spend in 3rd party's presence & I think she uses every available opportunity to be near him, whether I am around or not. It seems like her feelings are more important to him than mine, because I have told hem repeatedly I don't like seeing her in close proximity to him. I've always given him lots of time to be with "the guys", but this slut is not one of the guys, even though last Sat. it was her alone with 4 guys (2 married & 2 divorced). I just don't understand why any of them endure her presence. How can I trust my husband again when he has lied to me about her before??

Unless you have the desire, or will, to trust your husband you won't. As long as he's in the presence of this woman, you are not going to trust the situation.

So you have to options. The first is to get used to it and live with it, the second, well.....

You can make your decision more easily if you have good, hard evidence that your husband is spending an unreasonable amount of time with this lady...and if he is unwilling to cease the association to save his marriage.

Unless you have the desire, or will, to trust your husband you won't. As long as he's in the presence of this woman, you are not going to trust the situation. So you have to options. The first is to get used to it and live with it, the second, well.....

You can make your decision more easily if you have good, hard evidence that your husband is spending an unreasonable amount of time with this lady...and if he is unwilling to cease the association to save his marriage.

If I should tell my husband it is over with us, I would be playing right into this slut's hands, giving him to her on a silver platter, but I have invested way too much of my life to him to give in now. I just need some reassurance from him that he has been sexually faithful to me, as I have to him, so i don't have to worry about STD's. I think he finds it all flattering to his ego 7 somewhat amusing to see me so distressed!