!!, should I try a kiss on the 3rd date?

knopfler1

knopfler1

Hello to everyone, two weeks ago I added a girl to Facebook and I started to talk to her, the first time we talked in Facebook chat and we chatted for about two hours, we had a good time. Then I added her to whatsapp and we started talking daily at every hour, she was the one that told me that we should know each other in person and obviously I told her that yes. Everything went great at the first appointment , we dinnered and talked for 3 hours, there was chemistry between us.At the end of the date she told me that she had a great time and that she would like to go out with me again, she also told me to send her a message when I arrived at my home so she would know that I was ok. Well, yesterday I dated her again and we went to the movies and then we dinnered, we had a good time. At the end of the date she told me that she had a great time. Now the thing is: She broke up with her boyfriend of 3 years a month ago, so I don't know if it would be early to try to kiss her next time I date her but I also have the fear that if I don't try to push things with her she will friend zone me. What should I do??. Thanks!

Anthony2005
Hello to everyone, two weeks ago I added a girl to Facebook and I started to talk to her, the first time we talked in Facebook chat and we chatted for about two hours, we had a good time. Then I added her to whatsapp and we started talking daily at every hour, she was the one that told me that we should know each other in person and obviously I told her that yes. Everything went great at the first appointment , we dinnered and talked for 3 hours, there was chemistry between us.At the end of the date she told me that she had a great time and that she would like to go out with me again, she also told me to send her a message when I arrived at my home so she would know that I was ok. Well, yesterday I dated her again and we went to the movies and then we dinnered, we had a good time. At the end of the date she told me that she had a great time. Now the thing is: She broke up with her boyfriend of 3 years a month ago, so I don't know if it would be early to try to kiss her next time I date her but I also have the fear that if I don't try to push things with her she will friend zone me. What should I do??. Thanks!

Knopfler1,

Three years, is more than enough time. Don't allow your fears to hold you back, worst thing that could happen is she lets you know that you may be moving to fast. At the end of your next date let her know you've been wondering about something. Ask her to close her eyes, and give her a soft kiss. Nothing aggressive and end it with that.

But I think it's safe to say she's wondering why you haven't tried to kiss her yet. Nothing can be gained without taking chance! Let us know how it goes!