Paulie you are awesome

Dragonflys

Paulie,

I have to say you posted a great response to the 'loser' post back there. Others should take note if it applies to them.

Everything you said is absolutely true especially the point that if you wait for validation from others you will continually be disappointed and stepped on for life. Up until about a year-and-a-half ago I was constantly looking for validation from others - and ended up feeling VERY confused and unhappy.

It is a decision. It makes a big difference if you instill the self belief that you are awesome, and tell yourself that every day.

Sure has made a big difference in my life.

Oliver

DITO!!

Paulie, I have to say you posted a great response to the 'loser' post back there. Others should take note if it applies to them. Everything you said is absolutely true especially the point that if you wait for validation from others you will continually be disappointed and stepped on for life. Up until about a year-and-a-half ago I was constantly looking for validation from others - and ended up feeling VERY confused and unhappy. It is a decision. It makes a big difference if you instill the self belief that you are awesome, and tell yourself that every day. Sure has made a big difference in my life.

Oliver