admiring from a distant

catwoman

hi i have a slight delima. i have to girlfriends who's with each other. one is my best friend before she started with her mate. anyway. Her mate is very sexy. for some reason i find her very attractive no i no a lesbian but i have expirence a three some before. i have a man and we all get along very well as friends and whenever shes around all i want to do is touch her all over. i'm i wrong for feeling this way i just want to expierence one night with my friends mate now my problem is that should i ask my mate to let me enter one of there love fest or should i ask her to let me expirence on night with her mate. or should i just do it with her mate and not say anything. i know my man wouldn't care he just wants to much.

sign very curious

cat woman

Obviously, you are copying this query into a number of forums on the Internet so I hope you get some good answers.

In my opinion, you would be classified as bicurious. If you find you enjoy being with a woman as much as a man, then you would be bisexual. If you find you prefer being with a woman and can do without men altogether, you would be gay or lesbian.

Your post is very confusing because in one paragraph you want to touch her all over and be with her...and in the next paragraph you say you want to experience one night with her mate...I guess you are saying her mate is female as well.

There are some civilities that separate us from lower animals, a few of them are basic morals, ethics, principles, decency, self restraint, etc. If you go around wanting to experience your friends and your friends' mates in a sexual way, I think you need to control yourself a little bit or have some of your parts removed to neutralize your sex drive.

I don't think it's normal to go about in life wanting to have all these sexual experiences with friends unless you have no self control or you have an abundance of hormones.

I guess I may be unqualified here. I have never had the urge to jump a guy or his gay mate. Maybe I ought to butt out of here now. But, theoretically, if I was gay I don't think it would be too cool for me to want to experience all these gay friends, particularly if I had a wife or boyfriend. Perhaps I'm just out of step with the new sexuality.

I think you need moral training and medical help. But that's my own opinion. There are many people on this earth who think it's OK to screw whomever you want as long as they consent.

If this is the only curiosity you have and experiencing this would get it out of your system, by all means do so. Get this over with and come back into civilized society where friends don't have desires to screw their friends and their mates.

You call yourself cat woman. I truly hope you don't find your cat attractive in any but a pet way.