How do you tell her.

bball2079

I'm trying to figure out the right words to tell this girl i like her and all. I just don't want to just come out and say i like you and such it just sounds not right to me. i'm trying to find the right words to say to her something that like not right out and direct but i 'm just not sure. I mean i'm.... well maybe you guys can help me out.

You don't need to make an announcement. It's probably not a good idea anyway. Just start by spending time with her, and then you can say things like, "I always have a good time with you." That will get the basic message across.

• Author

well i have started to spend time with her and she seems like she mit possible be interested in me even a little bit as one of my best friends said that nows here better than me and has a more experience than me in reading girls body language and stuff like that. I also now from my own experience that making an announcement that you like a girl is like one of the biggest screw ups u can do.Thanks for the help. and of course anyone who mit also have some advice for me please post it.

Yeah, I don't think I'd come out and say you like her yet. Like the others said, as her to a movie or just to grab some coffee or something to eat. That will help get the ball rolling. Have you spent time with her alone or is it more of a group setting?