tony/sparkle good advice no means yes yes means no

choppdogg

Yeah that is really good insight on that situation

I should clarrify that not all women in there low 20s are that way it's just that i seem to attracted and be pursued by younger women which im 29

they seem sincere at first and then disapear when the challange is over this seems to be a consistant pattern maybey I need to be the pursuer a little more. It pisses me off when this happens of course and you want to give them some feed back on the situation bit i guess its not worth anyway

thax choppdogg

YOU WRITE: "they seem sincere at first and then disapear when the challange is over this seems to be a consistant pattern maybe I need to be the pursuer a little more"

This is not a logical statement. Perhaps you made a mistake in your post...or maybe you don't understand. However, if you enjoy being around the young flakes, you should NOT be the pursuer but the pursuee. Be a challenge, don't be so available and don't let them know you care. YOU yourself said above that they disappear when the challenge is over. So you MUST be a challenge.

One day you'll meet someone more mature and you won't have to do so much work.

YOU WRITE: "they seem sincere at first and then disapear when the challange is over this seems to be a consistant pattern maybe I need to be the pursuer a little more" This is not a logical statement. Perhaps you made a mistake in your post...or maybe you don't understand. However, if you enjoy being around the young flakes, you should NOT be the pursuer but the pursuee. Be a challenge, don't be so available and don't let them know you care. YOU yourself said above that they disappear when the challenge is over. So you MUST be a challenge.

One day you'll meet someone more mature and you won't have to do so much work.

I should clarify that when i said that I should be a the pursuer a little more i mean i should go for women that I know that might have what Im looking for like maturity and some common interest

I should have worded that statement a little better

choppdogg

should go for women that I know that might have what Im looking for like maturity and some common interest

That's a good idea to do. And stick with Tony's advice

even with these women. If the girl feels like the guy

is closing in too quickly or making them feel suffocated,

maybe he's too nice too often, he calls too often, he wants to make plans all the time, they will tend to pull back and

be uninterested. If you play it cool, then you remain a challenge and "a mystery" and usually the girls will enjoy

chasing after you. Now one day the chase will end. And if they don't stick around then, they weren't worth it and are probably immature and you can do better anyway :)

And if they're still around, hey you might have a good catch on your hands.

I do remember your post a while back about how younger women (early 20's) are attracted to you. I'm picturing my

female acquaintances of that age, and many are immature and are playing childish games with men. It will indeed require some effort and lots of time and patience to pick out the ones that are mature enough for you.