I need a shoulder to cry on. Love triangle

Hi I think I am going crazy. I went back home 3000 miles to spend sometime with my mother who has been coming down with Alzheimer’s, she just turned 84. I have been involved in a marriage of 19 years and my oldest just left for college and the second is leaving next year. My upbringing was relegious and I grew up in an alcoholic family of 6 and I mean a really wacked childhood you would not believe it. Anyway I met with an old old friend who was my best friend and helped me through the worst times. I really loved him as my buddy. When we meet I was smitten and I could tell he was too. I'm in love with him and I not sure what to do. He is single now and I am sure that when my youngest leaves my husband and I will be over with he ignores me and puts me down alot of the time. He is a good man but he doesn't love me in the way I need to be loved. I am afraid if I let my old love go I'll be alone for the rest of my life. I can't explain but since I've been home my old boyfriend and I have spoke on the phone and we can't believe how much we have missed each other and what to do about it.-

I need a shoulder to cry on.

[color=darkred][/color]

Find a caring girlfriend who will let you cry on her shoulder. Then decide whether you want to save your marriage or not. If you do, try http://www.marriagebuilders.com. If you stay with your husband and rebuild your happiness, then you will have a companion for the years ahead. It's simpler and cheaper that way!

I am in the same position, well sort of, except my children arent grown. I decided to stay with my husband. I am still not happy with my decision. You should do what makes you happy, not what is cheaper.

do you feel your marriage deserves one last attempt, or are you pretty much ready to throw in the towel and divorce your husband? Having a child left at home really shouldn't make a difference if you're unhappy with the guy and feel it's time to split from your husband

right now, the other side of the fence looks a hell of a lot greener than your pasture does, so you you should think things through before giving into sheer emotion!

should you do decide to pursue a relationship with new guy, be sure you are free and clear -- legally, emotionally and physically -- of your present relationship. Having an affair only signals to the guy that you're willing to be with him ... but not at the expense of leaving the security of a marriage, even if you consider yourself unhappily married.