Holy snickers, a hot chick asked me out for a change...now what?

Yes its true, a very hot chick had a friend ask me if I was single and how old I was. Damn, she's nice. She stopped by my work a few days later. So we went for some food. It went rather good. She's better looking than any chick I've ever dated. Shes smart too!

We've talked now for a few days and are making all kinds of plans. What do I do now? This is all new to me!

Billy

Go with the flow, but keep it at a slow pace so you can get to truly know her. Sometimes, if you give too much in the beginning, they expect a lot all the time. ie attention.

As you get to know each other, be honest and open about what you want from her. For example, if you're just out to have fun vs being in a long term relationship.

Good luck!

Enjoy. Take it slaw. Be casual.

All meals are better when savoured. Take her out to dinner, talk a lot... Simply enjoy the company of a beautiful woman.

Originally posted by Billy B

Yes its true, a very hot chick had a friend ask me if I was single and how old I was. Damn, she's nice. She stopped by my work a few days later. So we went for some food. It went rather good. She's better looking than any chick I've ever dated. Shes smart too!

We've talked now for a few days and are making all kinds of plans. What do I do now? This is all new to me!

Billy

LOL I just liked the title of your thread!

All good advice from the other's... take it slow, get to know her, and have a good time!