Bi-curious female in Knoxville, TN needs help

classic69gal

I'm new here and am not sure if this is the forum for me or not. Perhaps you can help me decide. I'm an attractive, bi-curious female in the Knoxville TN area and need advice on how to approach a woman. For instance, how will I know if she's also bi-sexual?

I don't think there is a real way to tell. People wouldn't know I'm bi-curious because of my hubby and five kids. But I've always wondered what it would be like. It's like it turns me on because it's suppossed to be sooooo wrong. I can't wait to see some of the responses.

loveregardless

but i think that there is something about women that makes them all naturally, at least to some extent, bi-curious. it isn't hard to find them, believe me, just ask....women are alot more honest about that stuff that you'd think. i just think that womens bodies are fantastically beautiful and so even though I have grown out of the whole bi-curious stage in my life and am completely addicted to my bf's penis, I still think some women are really hot and sexually attractive however, I just think whether you're bisexual, homosexual or heterosexual, cheating is cheating so you don't get to have the best of both worlds just because the person was the same sex as you. :o

I am bi-curious....

I have never said anything about it though and I haven't acted upon it...

Will I grow out of it I don't know..will I ever experiment...who knows?....

• Author

I appreciate the comments. I am married and my husband is supportive of my decission to give this a try. I have been flirting with other women to try to get a feel for this, but because it seems so unnatural for me I'm often times really nervous. I'm certain in time, I'll grow more comfortable and confident with this approach. Maybe, I'll get lucky and score my first romantic encounter with another woman.

Have you checked with any of your girlfriends... perhaps one of them is bi-curious too? If the two of you have a mutual guy friend (who is strictly a friend; neither of you are harboring hopes of a future relationship with him), you can all get together for some drinks, flirting, and who knows what else. A threesome is a great way to ease into the experience... and if you find that you can't do it or don't like it, then you can just focus your attention on your guy friend. He won't likely complain too much about the added attention!

I'd be very careful. My hubby and I have talked in length about it, and what it all boiled down to is it would be considered cheating if I do this on my own, and the fact that I don't think I can handle my husband with another woman right there in front of me. Just the thought of him pleasuring another woman the way he does me doesn't set well with me. Is your husband wanting to join in, or is he comfortable enough to let you go on your own? If he wants to join in, you better evaluate it and imagine him with another woman, that's what convienced me not to go through with it....yet anyways.

Sorry... I was evidently writing when you posted that you were married... that definitely puts a whole new perspective on it. You don't sound convinced that you want to be bi-sexual. Is this just something your husband is wanting you to do?

• Author

No, this is something totally for myself. I'm 110% up for this, if I can find the right gal. He doesn't want to participate in my intimate relationship, but I want him there to watch. It would definately turn me on to know his eyes are watching one of the best shows in town. You know? I couldn't do any of this without his knowledge or I'd see it as cheating on him, as well and that's not my intent. My soul intention is have a little naughty fun to satisfy a long time craving. Maybe it'll be only a one timer, or who knows, I may want to do it again, and again, and again. Time will tell.

I have been wondering the same thing please email me at [email protected]. I am also in a significant relationship and looking for a woman--and my significant other wants to watch or be involved but not with another guy and I have no interest in another guy. I have been in a threesome once and it was very pleasurable although by SO didn't have anything to do with it except watch. I am in upper east tn--this could be fun

it always ends in disaster. but it's okay. just as long as the guy gets to experience some fun with another girl. ohhh what? i hear some screams of cheating.. you poor little emotional women creatures, in this day and age of female equality this is just equality.

I think you are wrong we are not talking about the guy doing anything but watching. We are talking about having fun, experimenting and something sexual. What is the problem.

Go to a meeting of the local GLBT.

There will be plenty of men and women that are gay, bi-sexual or questioning. Just go there and introduce yourself. Make a friend first and see how things are in the gay and bisexual community before deciding to enter a relationship with a woman.

When I discovered that I was bi, I worked up the courage to enter the local GLBT meeting place and made some friends there. I ended up becoming a volunteer and feeling right at home there. It was a great experience. Being proud of who and what I am as a bisexual black man makes me confident and secure and it shows in how I deal with the men and women of this world.

Good luck.