cheated on me with my friend??

StillChillinCookie

This may be nothing.

I found a SN of my friends on my fiances BL on AIM. He couldn't have taken it from my SN because well, it wasn't on the BL. Theres a few that I don't have room for so I memorize them.

They met one day about a year ago, and she and some other friends wanted to meet him and his brothers, I had just gotten out of high school. Now, I asked her about it last night, she said she didn't remember giving his brothers the SN. And she only met him once. When I asked if he asked her for the SN she didn't answer for a few minutes, and then replied, "Na".

It's kinda stupid, but she's pretty and hispanic and I'm white, he likes hispanic.

If he didn't ask her for the screen name you don't have it on your BL nor did you give it to him, how did he get it? Her silence at first should scream volumes to you, JMHO of course!

AND Why would he be chatting with your friend anyway? Don't you have to approve someone before they get on your buddy list? I'd be very upset and curious..They probably are chatting behind your back (some friend) :mad: