to be or not be platonic

cassie

I have a male freind who I consider one of my closets friends. Even when I was dating other people and things did not go quite well, I always confided in him. Around last year, when he and I parted as roommates, we actually where closer. And about 8 months ago we got physical...( I swore on my grave in the 5 years that I have know him that this would never transpire. Few of friends have said that we should get marrie...is he to shy to ask me.

I have a male freind who I consider one of my closets friends. Even when I was dating other people and things did not go quite well, I always confided in him. Around last year, when he and I parted as roommates, we actually where closer. And about 8 months ago we got physical...( I swore on my grave in the 5 years that I have know him that this would never transpire. Few of friends have said that we should get marrie...is he to shy to ask me.

who knows, maybe he is not ready for marrage. that is a real big step in life, there has to more detail and i think that you already know the answer. the post is confussing for the reason we do notknow this guy and you have not said much about the relationship. friends always say stuff without knowing enough, i was with a guy for 12 yearsand everyone thought that we should get married, no way!!! we were together but knew that marrage would never happen... now were not even together but we are best of friends, with no intention of getting back together. out siders always can judge but it'sthe two people involved that always really knows where it is at in the realtionship

ask him in a casual conversation what he thinks about what the friends are saying. do not make a big deal to him about it. and when he answers except what he says to you, if he says he's not ready then fine...

kimmi