Very Lost

Virago71

Hey is the deal. My girlfriend of 4 years and I went to her office Christmas party over the week-end. Everything was going fine She was have fun dancing with all the ladies and talking with everyone. But I didn't really feel like dancing and just sat back and watched her dance. (she is a very good dancer) Well as the night passed she was still dancing, I was still watching, and then the trouble started. She started grinding her rear all up on this guys crotch! Right in front of me. His hands were all over her and she didn't mind it. Well, when that happen the mood changed and the night went down from there. On her next dance she was dancing with an older guy and when he tried to grind with her or touch her she made sure she told him that she didn't want him doing that. So when I confronted her on the way she was dancing and not having any respect for me, she said that she didn't do that and then she said that it was the booze that was the problem. I then brought up the fact of the older gentleman and she denied it all. Then she blamed me for not dancing with hre. Now I am completely lost. She has NEVER been like this before. Every I close my eyes I she her getting felt up and grinding into that other guy. Please help with any thoughts

The possibilities are:

1. She was blasted with alcohol and lost all inhibitions.

2. She doen't respect you or her relationship with you and doesn't care what you think.

The fact that she did this all in front of you would confirm either one of the above. However, at least she doesn't do it behind your back.

If this is the first time it's happened, I would be a bit pissed but I wouldn't push the panic button. However, if it happens again in the future, you might want to review things more with her.

I would love to agree with you on the first part, but, I have been with her for four years and I have seen her totally wasted before. And now that you mentioned the part of behind my back, know that thought is there. I was over the pissed part that night, but now the hurt and pain are here. yippee.