Being friends doesnt work

Just to tell u all that being friends with an ex really doesnt work, its for their benefit only and whenever they feel like talking to you. My ex wanted to be friends an i went along with it, she messaged me when she felt like it but if i messaged her she would take the pizz to reply back, i sent her another message saying are you ignoring me and she still never replied, in the end i sent another message saying i wont be messaging her agen bcus its obvious that she is ignoring me, she replies straightaway and said dont say things like that when she takes time to reply, she said it would have been longer if i didnt keep sending her texts, i just said its kool and u wont hear from me again, in full NC now and i wont be budging now

• Like 1
TaraMaiden

Well, having obviously ignored all the advice you've received so far, hopefully, now you've seen for yourself that we were right, you'll listen to yourself.....

TaraMaiden

You DID ignore the advice.

If you'd listened to the advice - you wouldn't have been reeled in by her.

Simple.

Take responsibility for your actions.

You had to go through with it.

Now you know what works, and what doesn't.

Keep at it, and keep strong.

You know it makes sense!

;)

Of course you can't be friends.

What do they expect, to just HANG out and be friendy friend FRIENDS, while you know, they soon move on and start fooling around with new people, while your still stuck on them and crushed once they start talking to you less and less until BAM they barley talk to you and have a new partner.

No thanks.

Even after a few months, if you really like someone, that is still enough time to have strong enough feelings for them to hurt when your around them without.. being WITH them.

It's difficult to be friend with ex-lovers, but not impossible. For ex. if you have common interesting, things will go easier. BTW, in a friendship, never talking about anything about the past love, mutual respect and keep being patience are very important too.