in a daze...

kalik

After I found out that she was with all these other guys less than a month after we broke up, I went nuts. First I was angry, then upset, then every emotion went through me like a river. After an hour, I almost broke down. My two best friends finally asked me..."what is is you want to know?" I then said....why is it that she just can't love me...

I guess I have realized what went on, and how our relationship was based more on sex than real love or emorion. Of course I miss her, but I know that I deserve a hell of a lot better than that chick. I mean, she must have some kind of complex, the constant need to be with someone. I feel like I'm looking back on everything now.

I see that she has ALWAYS had a boyfriend, some kind of low self-esteem or need to be accepted. And how she broke up with one guy to go out with another (me included!). So many warning signals, and love is blind. But I deserve better. Someone who knows what love really is.

But now I am so drained and devoid of emotion, so tired. I still think about things sometimes, but I'm not sad or angry anymore. It hurt a lot, but I wouldn't take it back. Maybe this has helped me to realize what she is...and what I can be!

jeremy

This girl has lots of problems and, unfortunately, you are a victim of them. I am sorry you got sucked into her stuff.

You have to learn to ask more of the right questions and pay a lot more attention in relationships. There is no doubt in my mind that if you had done such here...if your love for her hadn't been so blind...you would have seen her for what she was right away.

There are a lot of people like her who have absolutely no clue of what love is all about. This girl was never for you so consider yourself very lucky to have her gone.

I also don't think it's a great idea to keep tabs on the love lives of women once you have broken up with them. That only hurts you and it really isn't a cool thing to do. Why let her continue to create hurt in your life after she's long gone. Let her do the whole town...at least your gig is over and you can move on.