Our relationship?

I have been talking to this guy who I met online for 3 months, sending texts and videoing everyday. Sharing daily lifes about each other but never flirting. So recently he had just visited my country, but our relationship isnt very intimate. Just very best friend? Now he is back to his country, but we are still writing and seeing each other everyday. In addition, he is really keen for me to visit his country and bring me around. Does a guy who isnt interested with you will write you everyday? :confused:

sweetheart5381
I have been talking to this guy who I met online for 3 months, sending texts and videoing everyday. Sharing daily lifes about each other but never flirting. So recently he had just visited my country, but our relationship isnt very intimate. Just very best friend? Now he is back to his country, but we are still writing and seeing each other everyday. In addition, he is really keen for me to visit his country and bring me around. Does a guy who isnt interested with you will write you everyday? :confused:

Yes they will, been there and done it. Never again.

When there is distance the guy can have his cake and eat it too. I was talking, messaging, texting, sending naughty pics and even hooking up on occasion with a guy 100 km away, in the next city. This went on for about a yr and I fell for him but he never, ever wanted me as a gf and he told me so (a yr into it). He enjoyed the attention. That was it.

• Author
Yes they will, been there and done it. Never again.

When there is distance the guy can have his cake and eat it too. I was talking, messaging, texting, sending naughty pics and even hooking up on occasion with a guy 100 km away, in the next city. This went on for about a yr and I fell for him but he never, ever wanted me as a gf and he told me so (a yr into it). He enjoyed the attention. That was it.

Actually I'm planning to visit him this winter, thinking that if I know his friends and family might help alittle. And I have no gut to ask him! I don't want him to distance from me :/