How do I tell her ?

Hello, there. How are you doing ? I am seeking some advice and I dont know where to go. I am 19, in my second year of college. I have been seeing this girl for some time now. I am african-american and she is white. Her name is Wendy. That's not the problem. The problem is that I am....how shall I say.....unsoiled ? As in still "clean". Ok, bollocks. I'm still a virgin. I am by no means a loser. I have dated and stuff but I just havent had the occasion to go all the way with a girl. Wendy is *really* experienced. We are at that level of our relationship.

How do I tell her ?

Originally posted by Sawyer11

Hello, there. How are you doing ? I am seeking some advice and I dont know where to go. I am 19, in my second year of college. I have been seeing this girl for some time now. I am african-american and she is white. Her name is Wendy. That's not the problem. The problem is that I am....how shall I say.....unsoiled ? As in still "clean". Ok, bollocks. I'm still a virgin. I am by no means a loser. I have dated and stuff but I just havent had the occasion to go all the way with a girl. Wendy is *really* experienced. We are at that level of our relationship.

How do I tell her ?

How do you know she is really experienced?

Did she tell you she was sexually active previously? I'm just trying to understand how you know this about her, but she doesn't know that you're a virgin?