What does such a joke mean from a guy friend ?

Guys,

What does it mean if you jokingly suggest a girl of yours friend that you would like to rape her ...? That guy friend of mine said this as we were teasing each other (in a totally non-sexual way...) we were joking, telling annoying things to each other on purpose and he ended up saying this, in a joking way of course, it was kind of like "if you don't stop this i'm gonna rape you... so actually i hope you don't stop !! ". He is a well educated guy, always nice to me, i know for sure he would never mistreat a girl of course. I made him understand i didn't really find the joke funny, things got awkward and he kind of apologized and felt a bit stupid...

What should I think of it.... do you guys sometimes do that ? does it mean he might be a bit attracted to me ?

Guys,

What does it mean if you jokingly suggest a girl of yours friend that you would like to rape her ...? That guy friend of mine said this as we were teasing each other (in a totally non-sexual way...) we were joking, telling annoying things to each other on purpose and he ended up saying this, in a joking way of course, it was kind of like "if you don't stop this i'm gonna rape you... so actually i hope you don't stop !! ". He is a well educated guy, always nice to me, i know for sure he would never mistreat a girl of course. I made him understand i didn't really find the joke funny, things got awkward and he kind of apologized and felt a bit stupid...

What should I think of it.... do you guys sometimes do that ? does it mean he might be a bit attracted to me ?

In no way was that joke funny...even if you ignore the social stigma associated with rape, the remark was not funny. I wouldn't have even called it a joke. Is this guy normally not funny...? :confused:

yankees51988

I dunno, I would say he was just fooling around but maybe he wants to bone you if you guys were joking around in a non-sexual way. I've said that to a girl I was pretty good friends with before and I was totally joking but we would always joke about having sex with each other. We ended up banging in the bathroom though because after I said it a few minutes later she was like "What happened I thought you were going to rape me?".

Hmmm, so yeah may want to have sex with you, or is just joking but comfortable enough around you to say something like that.