She has a Kid and she likes me,but dose not trust me,I think!

Piccolo

This Girl I met,she so nice and fun to be round And I made the mistake of asking her out on the frist day we met and she said she would think about it,but then the next day a old friend of mine came in to this,You see I was with this

girl Val for a week and I left her because she had probloms

with her life like she said she was God and said she was holy ghost of God and she said we could never have sex or kids some day and.(Iam 20 she is 19)so I had to leave her an

look for a girl who is down to earth!so you Val has A sister

and this was the old friend I was talking about.And Vals sister told this new Girl all about are old Relationship.

the sister told her that all I wanted was sex And So Divona asked me

is this true I siad yes and no.I want long term with Valrie

and sex for the rest of my life with her.But she was in no way ready for a long term Relationship.And yes Divona has A Kid and she is 23 years old and her kid is 2 years old.I love kids and my life is ready for long term and to raze a kid.So Iam at the point whair I don't know if she trusts me,she siad she dose but Iam not so sure she dose and being a mom make it harder to trust.I want to have her trust,I need help!

I don't want her to think Iam a Player,How do I let her know that Iam not a player.I want her but she keeps saying

She will think about going out with me.And yet she keep being so nice joking around with me,like pushing me flicking me and ,and in a way being close but I see a wall

that I can't see past her,so I don't know if she testing or

somthing like that.So if you girl are reading this maybe you could give me a hint about going on here or tell me what I should do or move i should make.I realy want her and her kid.She knows the world and so do I.And thats what Ive been looking for.And I don't what to say or what to do.I don't know if she is scarde of me or somthing like that.She gose to one mood to another.so you see I don't know what she thinks.I will take all the help I can get to make a Dream come ture and maybe you poeple out there can tell me is this saying true=Dreams do come true if you want them bad a nuff.?So do any of you beleave this?Thank you.

i can feel that you want a relationship real bad and maybe are a little desperate. i think the girl is believing what others have said about you only wanting sex.

slow down for now, maybe you are coming across as needy and desperate to this girl and that could also scare her away.

take it really slow with her for now, be a friend first then maybe something more will develope. also i'd wonder about her moods. are these moods you are willing to put up with for the rest of your life?

how about raising her child too? if you were to become married are you ready and willing to become a full time daddy to another mans child? i hope so, also if things didn't work out you could be responsible for child support if you got married to her.

and what about the child? will you remail apart of the childs life if things don't work out for you and her? i just ask these questions cause i've been where she is now. very cautious of men who wanted to go out with me knowing that i had two kids.

take it slow, that is the best thing i can say for now, and yes dreams can and do come true. maybe not with this girl but with someone when the time is right and you'll instinctively know it! 'GOOD LUCK'

This Girl I met,she so nice and fun to be round And I made the mistake of asking her out on the frist day we met and she said she would think about it,but then the next day a old friend of mine came in to this,You see I was with this

girl Val for a week and I left her because she had probloms with her life like she said she was God and said she was holy ghost of God and she said we could never have sex or kids some day and.(Iam 20 she is 19)so I had to leave her an look for a girl who is down to earth!so you Val has A sister and this was the old friend I was talking about.And Vals sister told this new Girl all about are old Relationship. the sister told her that all I wanted was sex And So Divona asked me is this true I siad yes and no.I want long term with Valrie and sex for the rest of my life with her.But she was in no way ready for a long term Relationship.And yes Divona has A Kid and she is 23 years old and her kid is 2 years old.I love kids and my life is ready for long term and to raze a kid.So Iam at the point whair I don't know if she trusts me,she siad she dose but Iam not so sure she dose and being a mom make it harder to trust.I want to have her trust,I need help! I don't want her to think Iam a Player,How do I let her know that Iam not a player.I want her but she keeps saying She will think about going out with me.And yet she keep being so nice joking around with me,like pushing me flicking me and ,and in a way being close but I see a wall that I can't see past her,so I don't know if she testing or somthing like that.So if you girl are reading this maybe you could give me a hint about going on here or tell me what I should do or move i should make.I realy want her and her kid.She knows the world and so do I.And thats what Ive been looking for.And I don't what to say or what to do.I don't know if she is scarde of me or somthing like that.She gose to one mood to another.so you see I don't know what she thinks.I will take all the help I can get to make a Dream come ture and maybe you poeple out there can tell me is this saying true=Dreams do come true if you want them bad a nuff.?So do any of you beleave this?Thank you.