FWB- 2 Guys- Confusion

syndactyly

Hello.

I recently, within the past several months, just got out of a long term, 4 1/2 year relationship. I am 20, the guy is 23.

We took each other virginities.

Now though, I have this freedom and I know it. I want to explore the world in all aspects, and socially and sexually is one of them.

And I am completely over my ex.

I suppose I have a FWB situation with one guy, D. We have't openly said it, but lately all we do if we hang out, is have sex and watch tv. We text and talk, but generally we know that is whats happening if we hang out. He has a long term GF though, and I do feel bad about it. But, oh well :(

I also just came in contact with an old school friend, well call him R, have hung out before, but tonight have had sex. He asked and I told him that I had recently had sex with another guy.

Is this casual sex? FWB? I kinda of like D and we've talked about dating. But now im just like hah, I want to have fun.

Do I sound like a whore? Am I being wrong for doing this with two guys?

thank you

stopthemadness

Ok..the fact that you posted this , says you think you doing somthing wrong. If you dont like either one of these guys for long term then gezz stop the maddness. What your not realizing is that they both are using you. Yes sex is nice , but its not everything. Save your self for Mr Right. Stop getting naked with Mr Wrong's lol

subversive

Yes, it's casual sex. Stop sleeping with D. Not because it makes you a whore, but because he is not relationship material and you are developing feelings.

As for R, once you get feelings, see above. Friends with benefits can be fun for a time, but they do not go anywhere. It's important to keep it all in perspective.

I'd advise you not to sleep around, but I understand where you're coming from. We all have to learn our own lessons and boundaries. I wasn't a saint before my current LTR.