Female friend has feelings for me??? Summed up

Okay I wrote another thread, it was to long... Same title if you are interested.

Anyways, Im a dude... not sure if its important, and im not trying to be cocky. But I am handsome dude, which always have women around me and never had problems with getting girls... until now I guess ;)

She is also a pretty and attractive lady, eventhough Im not sure if she is all aware of HOW pretty and attractive she is... To me shes a godess

I have a female friend, we´ve know eachother for a couple of years, on and of. And now I´ve gotten feelings for her.

Nothing has ever happend between us, but there is some kind of chemistry between us. We´ve had movie a nigths together, the first was kindda side by side not close. But later we´ve been more cuddling to the movies, where im on my back, shes halfway over me. Also we´ve sleep over at eachothers a couple of times just spooning, cuddling, me curessing her arms and stuff. She says its nice.

She texts me everyday, and many times a day... Godmorning messages and sweet dreams and stuff like that. Also we talk about everything, from funny stuf, work, movies, love, sex and all that jazz.

She is always laughing at my jokes, and funny images I send her. Saying stuff like: "You are soooo funny and you always make me laugh". Like if she has a bad day and I send her a funny text or image, se says stuff like: "You just made my day, now Im smiling again". She also uses a lot of smileys/emoticons, the blinking, laughing, funny blink, hilarious blink, sad faces and stuff like that. I fI dont write her within a couple of hours or a day. She will send me text like: "Where is my bass??? :( "(Bass is a nickname, kindda like Boo in honeyBoo).

She tells me that Im the most amazing guy shes ever meet and have known.

We never really talk/write about other people we might be interested in. Though we have talked about what we like in the opposite gender.

Also if I have been at a bar and gotten some phone numbers from other girls. She doesnt sound jaloux, but will congratulate me and ask stuff like: "Is it potential, is she cute and funny"... also with smiley faces.

Anyways, (a couple of weeks before the movie nights) we´ve been to town with a couple of her friends and my friends.

She would be next to me all the time, come looking for me if I went some where and a whole lot of poking me.

When it got late, me her and my friend decided to take a cab home. She asked to sleep over at my place. I knew she had to be at some family thing within a couple of hours. Asked her if it would be better to just go home. but she came anyway... nothing happend, we just cuddled to sleep, very close, huggin and kindda intimite.

Sidenote during a short conversation with her friend, (kindda out of the blue)her friend said to me: "We just need you guys to figure something out!!!".

WTF, does that mean???

Now I know most of you would think that this is a sure thing.

But Im not so sure.

She dosent have any other guy friends... not that I´ve know of or have ever heard her talking about.

So I cant compare if it just how she is or if she is just so happy to have me as a friend... because Im good at cheering her up when she is down.

If anywone can give me some pointers, that would be great.

I plan on telling her how I feel soon. But maybe I could get some ideas of what the outcome might lean too.

sweetheart5381

How old are you guys? Sounds like you are in your teens and just figuring stuff out.

This girl likes you for sure, no doubt.

She may keep you at bay if another guy is in the picture that she has the hots for, but she clearly likes you.

If you're gonna tell her how you feel, be ready for her to be indecisive. She could be playing you or she could just not be sure what she wants right now. She likely feels that you perhaps are playing a game and wants to be sure that you have her back.

Again, I assume you guys are young, my apologies of you are not :)

• Author

Haha... I see what you did there ;)

I can see how it would come off as we are young... but we are not. More like around 30 :o

Guess nothing changes in that department when you get older.

Well as far as I know and as she has told me, she has NO one in the picture.

Yerh I thaught about the indecisiveness... I think a while back she gave me some clear signs. Maybe I waited too long :(

Im not sure what you mean with she feels like Im playing a game and be sure that I have her back.

Please clarify... would be much appreciated :D