Bi-female flirting in public

classic69gal

I had the most fun over the weekend. I was very bold for the very first time. I went up to two different women in the mall and did some heavy flirting. The first woman, I told her she had great legs and the next one, I commented on how beautiful her eyes are. This may seem silly to most, but being a new bi-curious female and approaching the same sex is a bit nervous, yet exciting.

The ones who slapped her were not bi/lesbian. That's how.

Hot damn. Just thinking about lesbian flirting gets me worked up. Seriously worked up. I may have a problem :o

That movie, "Man on fire", where he walks into the rave club, there's just a brief flash of two girls furiously making out, well, that ****ed up the rest of the movie for me, because I just couldn't focus. My cheeks flush, my heart palpitates wildly. Plus, err, "other things".

What is it with gals getting off that gets me off!?!?! Sometimes I wish I was a woman just so I could be a lesbian :p

• Author
classic69gal

I didn't know. I just gambled on paying each woman a compliment. Neither did anything, except to feel appreciated that another woman said something nice to them. Who knows, maybe, next time I can venture a little further with them. By the way, I'm not a lesbian. I'm strictly bi-sexual. I'm very much married and love my husband passionately. This is all about having some naughty fun which I've been curious about for too long. I'm now acting up on my desires. Of course, with my husband's knowledge and support.