Just friends or more than that?

ayakashimew

So this guy and I, he and I have known each other for about 6-7 months.

We hit it off straightaway and we get along well. We both love talking to each other. we whatsapp everyday but we never talk in real life, coz i m kinda scared and stuff.

We had several arguments as friends, and in Decemeber, he left and we didn't talk for a while.

Later on, he found me again and started talking.

and this pattern kinda carried out all the time, like we get really close, and then we fight over some stupid thing, and then we dont talk for awhile and then he finds me again.

I find this all so weird because at the same time, my friends and I always catch him looking at me. and he sometimes catches my gaze and smiles at me and when i smile back, he gazes down smiling like he's shy.

We go to the same school, but we never talk to each other in real life. coz we're not in the same grade, and we only share one class.

(just something to add up to) he always gets really jealous(?) when i talk about other guys, for example i said something on my whatsapp status about a guy, saying he's awesome, then my crush would text me and say:" oh nice status btw -_-, didnt know u think your friend is the awesomest person (mockery)" and last time when i went to a social thing and i have to dance with this other guy. I told my crush about that and he got really pissed at me. and he kept asking me why i was doing that to him. and it's not until i told him that i care more about him than the other guy, he wont stop being pissed. He also asks me to compare him with other guys and then he asks me who's better.

And sometimes we talk about sexy stuff, and he thinks i m hot and quite sexy.

Recently, he came up to me and said hi. This was the first time ever.

I was really surprised and I found out that he couldn't keep his eyes off me.

Does he like me? What should I do?

I like the guy but I'm scared I'm going to get friendzoned.

well i think you two are on your way to a good friendship and maybe more. the fact that he comes back to you after an argument says a lot about him, and that he enjoys your company and likes talking to you - as well that he misses you.

keep in mind that this could be flirting, but may not be actual love. although i am 100% certain that he likes you, the jealousy and everything, it all adds up. take it slow and see where life takes you!