should i dump my girlfriend or talk it out?

I'd say that she is keeping her options open, I had practically the same scenario with my boyfriend (soon to be ex) when my phone battery was flat so I used his- seen a text to his ex.

If you're not enough for her when the relationship is new and exciting and she's keeping her options open then she isn't the girl for you. You deserve better. Don't settle for being anyone's second best and tbh she sounds like a bit of a tramp if she's sleeping with multiple guys.

Low morals, low values= not worth your time.

Get out of it and find a girl who is just as crazy about you.

Karma will get this girl you're seeing now and I hope when it does she will apologise to you.

Get rid- good luck- be happy X

• Like 1
idk what she said. maybe she stood up for me?

Oh I'm sure she did.

You don't seem to care too much anyway. What else happens in your days as a doormat?

• Like 1
LeGenDary_Man

@jasn88cubs

Your (pretentious) girlfriend have stolen both of your two shiny balls. Please report this heinous theft to the nearest police station ASAP. Their recovery is very vital for your growth and man-upping potential.

• Like 2
dreamingoftigers
@jasn88cubs

Your (pretentious) girlfriend have stolen both of your two shiny balls. Please report this heinous theft to the nearest police station ASAP. Their recovery is very vital for your growth and man-upping potential.

I have this mental image of the police checking each turned-in purse in the evidence room.:laugh:

• Like 1