Im wrong for thos, i know..

So I've been dating this guy, Frankie for almost 7 months now. During those 7 months we've broken up too many times to count on two hands, I have cheated numerous times on him with two different men, yet here we are. Living in his moms house. He is mean with his words but other than that he's faithful and a good guy. The past couple weeks I've gotten in touch with my first love via Facebook. We dated for 4 years, we have been broken up for 3. Now he has a daughter.. we really want to get together and hang out, catch up. I'm thinking this weekend. He doesn't know I have a boyfriend. What would you guys do? Have any of you ever went back to a first love after not seeing them for 3+ years? I know people change but do you think it could ever work out again? Any advice or opinions would be greatly appreciated. (: ty for reading.!

So I've been dating this guy, Frankie for almost 7 months now. During those 7 months we've broken up too many times to count on two hands, I have cheated numerous times on him with two different men, yet here we are. Living in his moms house. He is mean with his words but other than that he's faithful and a good guy. The past couple weeks I've gotten in touch with my first love via Facebook. We dated for 4 years, we have been broken up for 3. Now he has a daughter.. we really want to get together and hang out, catch up. I'm thinking this weekend. He doesn't know I have a boyfriend. What would you guys do? Have any of you ever went back to a first love after not seeing them for 3+ years? I know people change but do you think it could ever work out again? Any advice or opinions would be greatly appreciated. (: ty for reading.!

wow

thig guy you want to see with the daughter... is he with someone... like the mother of his child still??

personally i think you need to grow up a bit before you even think about ruining anyone elses life

leave `frankie`

sort yourself out and be happy within yourself instead of hopping from 1 bed to the next without even taking time to shower?

aM

man... i don't even wanna see the responses to this thread.

good luck.

lool

yes you do :)

aM

sweetheart5381

Oh man, and this is the **** that makes me worry about mankind in general.

Ya, there are lewd, retarded folks out there... and lord knows I have met most of them (and dated them too).

So glad now that when I read this OPs post that it doesn't affect me adversely, lol.

Live long and prosper!! (And do your best not to screw your cousin at the same time... that's how these threads happen, btw.... just sayin :D)