Friendship is on risk?

hey hi, just feel alittle upset and want to ask for opinion.

Hmmm I have been writing with this guy for 4 months, texting and video calling everyday, like a daily routine. We are not in a relationship though, but just close friend. He has even visited my country and me, and back home now. So now when he is home, his work seems really busy (it was busy too before he came), we still text each other all day, but not as much like before. Sometimes I saw that he checked his facebook and didn't reply my text, until some time later. Video call has became lesser too, both of us are really tired to stay up for video call.. He really love going on facebook I guess, his profile is on control, like if someone tags him a photo, he has to approve it on his wall. There was once I tagged him a photo of us, and he liked and didn't approved it. What do you think? He is getting bored or maybe he knows someone else? I'm attractive and he is as well, and I'm always trying my best to cheer him up when things are bad and being nice to him, therefore maybe he just takes it as granted? My friends always suggest me to talk it out, but I don't want to spoil all these. And I really like him, but im not sure if he too. I have a plan to visit him a few months later, thinking if i meet his family and friends, the relationship might be closer. Hmmm..

Edited by Jamie2014
more to write