boyfriend kissed another girl

I have been with my boyfriend for nearly a year. Things had been really good up until about a month ago when he started acting strange with me. After about a week he confessed he had kissed another girl when he was drunk. He was really upset about it and said it was because he wasn't sure that he loves me but he says that now he is 100% sure about his feelings. I was devastated but decided to give him another chance. Before this happened I trusted him completely, I never once questioned him when he went out with his friends (he lives about 2hrs away so it's a long distance relationship). Since this happened, I'm really trying to forgive him but I feel like I'm going mental. I'm so insecure and am suspecting that he's at it with every girl. I've even started checking his phone and facebook. I hate what I've become but I can't seem to get the image of him kissing her out of my head. I don't believe him when he says he loves me. It's a vicious circle, we are ok for a while but then he will do something like put his hand on a female friend's leg and it will send me psycho! I don't want to be like this and I feel like I'm driving him away. I feel like if he's done it once what's to stop him doing it again. I don't want to end things but I'm really struggling to get over it. If anyone could give me some advice it would be much appreciated! Thank you!

Edited by lala5
  • Author

well he was drunk (again) and they were chatting and he did it in a matey way but true I would never do that to him.

melodicintention

If I were posting this, I would have titled it "Ex-boyfriend kissed another girl."

Why wouldn't you want to end things? You like being cheated on? Drunk isn't an excuse, it's a reason. And that doesn't make it OK. Dump his lame ass before you get herpes or worse.

• Like 1

LDR success = (trust + respect + sweetness) / (distance + # crossed lines + aggression)

Trust and respect don't look too good here. Not sure about the sweetness. And he's getting up on the # crossed lines... I wouldn't wait too long.